Chapter 7

Birthday pt. 2

Taryn POV

We were sitting in the library waiting for our moms to show up when suddenly the doors burst open.

Hayley and Hope walk into the library, and Hope walks over to us. "Happy birthday guys" Hope tells us giving the three of us a hug.

"Thanks Hope." We all tell her.

"So what are you guys doing today." She asks 

"Well we arenʻt sure weʻre waiting for our moms and aunt Rebekah and Freya to come and tell us what the plan is for today." Elysia tells her

"Yeah she usually goes all out for our birthday, actually she usually goes all out for everyoneʻs birthday." Cayden tells her with a laugh.

I see Hayley scoff and roll her eyes. "Do you have something to say?" I question her.

"Yeah, youʻre mom only goes all out for your birthdays to make up for the fact that sheʻs a crap mother who hid her kids from their father because she got her poor little heart broken." Hayley says pulling a fake frown.

My siblings and I look at her in anger, while Hope looks at her in embarrassment and everyone else looks at her in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, care to say that again you jealous bitch?"

All of our heads snap towards the library doors and we see mama and the rest of the woman standing there, along with Uncle Elijah and Klaus. Dad stands up and starts making his way towards mama while the rest of us back up. I grab Hope and pull her back with us.

Hayley looks at mama with a smug smile "You heard me, you're a shit mother and everyone knows it. Kol doesn't even love you, he's just with you because you had his kids, and are they even his kids or are the twins Klaus's they could just be a random stranger's and you just used Kol to have your group of raggedy ass kids."

Everyone's jaw drops, and if looks could kill Hayley would be way more than 6 feet under with the look mama is giving her. Faster than we can blink mama speeds around dad and grabs Hayley by her throat and pins her against the wall.

"Say whatever you want to say about me because honestly I could care less, but don't you ever say anything about my kids because I will kill you, I promise you that and I don't break my promises." Mama growls at her.

Hayley just laughs and says "Why because it's true? You're just a whore that gave birth to children you are gonna turn out just like you, sad my daughter has to be associated with these people you call children." 

Mama then throws Hayley against the opposite wall and they both start attacking each other, they keep throwing punches and throwing each other against the wall, all the adults try to stop her and no one can, Hope is on the verge of tears watching it all.

Mama rips of a piece of the railing and tries to stab Hayley with it but dad finally catches her before she can.

"Get her the hell out of my school before I throw her out on her ass." Mama yells.

"You can't do that, I'm paying for my daughter to go here." Hayley says with a smirk.

Mama scoffs "Bitch please who are you kidding, Klaus pays, not you and your daughter is always welcomed here whether or not you are." 

Hayley's smirk drops and Klaus grabs her arm and leads her out of the school with Uncle Elijah, Aunt Rebekah, and Aunt Freya following.

Dad pulls the piece of broken wood out of mamas hand and throws is to the side. My siblings and I all run over to dad and mama and hug them.

"What a way to start your 16th birthday huh?" Mama questions jokingly.

"Oh please that was the most exciting start to a birthday we've had in a long time, we need to do it more often." Asher scoffs, which causes everyone to laugh.

"Please let's not, we're getting too old for all this excitement." Uncle Damon says.

"Careful there Damon, we don't want your wrinkles to show." Uncle Stefan says, and Uncle Damon gives him a glare in return while everyone else laughs.

"Okay excitement aside we have birthday things to do and we are running late, so chop chop." Aunt Caroline says and we all leave the library.

A/N

omggg sorry for the short chapter I just needed to post something and sorry for how long it took me to update this book, I barely have any free time between work and school, and I've also been having a major writer's block because I just don't know what to write, I will hopefully be updating the book more often or I will have a lot of updates by the time winter break comes around.

if you guys have any ideas for the book please please let me know, and let me know who else you want to show up in the bool.

comment and vote on my story!

love you guysss! <3

-t