Chapter 4

Emma POV

We got all the paperwork done for all the kids to attend the Boarding School. Alexandria, Sheila and Stefanie are sharing a dorm, I moved Elysia so she's now sharing a dorm with Jamie, and Taryn and Kaia were moved to a two-bed dorm. Asher and Cayden moved to a three bed dorm so Greyson can dorm with them. Hayley wanted Hope to have her own room so that's what they paid for.

Bonnie, Enzo, Damon, and Elena all moved into the faculty dorms since they're going to start teaching here.

Klaus and his family are staying in their old mansion nearby because Klaus wants to stick around and get to know the twins. He said he's going to stay as long as it takes for them to want a relationship with him.

Since the kids are out having bonding time with Hope us girl's decided to go on a triple date with our husbands, and no responsibilities.

I put on a black, satin body con dress, with spaghetti straps. The dress goes down mid thigh, and it has a small slit on the left leg that goes to my upper thigh.

I went in front of the mirror to check my outfit and add some accessories, when Kol comes into the room

I went in front of the mirror to check my outfit and add some accessories, when Kol comes into the room. He walks up behind my and wraps his arms around my waist, and places soft kisses on my neck. 

"Do we have to go on this group date?" He asks me kissing his way up to my jaw.

"What else would we do tonight with no kids?" I question him, trying not to lose my train of thought.

"I have a few suggestions." He murmurs, and he starts making love bites on my neck and jaw.

I turn around to face him and kiss him on his lips. "We can do that later, tonight we're going to have fun with our friends."

I try to pull away from him but he just pulls me right back, and starts to kiss me passionately. He swipes his tongue against my bottom lip, but I don't let him in. He swipes his tongue against my bottom lip yet again, but I still don't let him in. He growls and bites on my bottom lip causing me to gasp, and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

We both fight for dominance for a while before he wins. I start pushing him towards the bed until his legs hit the bed and he sits down. I kiss him for a little while longer then I finally pull away.

"Alright, we have date to go on." I say grabbing my phone and purse then heading towards the door. I hear Kol growl behind me and I feel him slap my ass.

"Kol!" I scold.

"You can't wear that dress and expect me to admire how good you look in it darling." He tells me and I roll my eyes with a grin on my face.

"Especially your ass." He says slapping my ass harder than the first time.

I turn around and look at him. "Stop, or you're not getting anything." I threaten.