Memory Box Part 9

The Reunion

Harry stood in tears. Hermione and Tom had been taken away by the Ministry. Harry, the Weasleys, Snape, and Mad-Eye had followed. It warmed her heart to see so many people trying to help her and Tom.

What had brought Harry to tears was Sirius. He had burst through the Ministry doors, causing a scene.

She and Tom watched as Sirius realized that Harry was in the room and Harry realized that his Godfather was alive. The two strode each other and wrapped each other in sobbing hugs. It was quite a sight to see.

"You two have been busy," commented Fred.

After the tears died down and the room became a little quieter, the hearing began.

It lasted for days, but the good news was that it ended on a good note. It turned out that quite a few of the Ministry members had been in school while Filch was the caretaker. Hermione had the feeling that they got off easy because most of the members felt bad for everything that they had done to Filch and Mrs. Norris.

Everything to Remember

Hermione twirled around, the dress flowing around her legs gracefully.

"You look beautiful," breathed her mother. Ginny and Hester nodded along in agreement.

Hermione was dressed in a floor length white wedding gown that just barely touched the floor. The bodice and sleeves were form fitting with see-through floral patterns on them. Adorning her neck was a choker made of diamonds, courtesy of Tom's grandmother. Her hair was tied up in a looped, loose braid with diamond butterflies pinned into it. Her gown and her wedding were on the extravagant side thanks to the Ministry and former Hogwarts students. It only confirmed her belief that they were trying to make up for the years of torment that were inflicted onto Tom and her when they were in their Filch and Mrs. Norris form.

"It's time," Ginny said excitedly. She and Hester took up their positions as bridesmaids and walked out the door. Her mother led her out to where her father stood. Both parents walked her down the aisle.

Down by the podium were the twins looking dashing in their suits. Tom had insisted that they should be his best men. She was just thankful that they weren't playing any pranks nor had any surprises awaiting them.

Tom stood in the center with his back tall and straight. His slender and firm body was accentuated by the tight black suit that he wore. He had on a green tie with Slytherins crest to show his lineage. His hair, which was now longer, hung in loose waves just like how Hermione liked it. His brown eyes sparkled with unbridled lust and desire. His smile was wide and full of love.

Shivers ran down her spine in anticipation of tonight's events.

Several wolf whistles blew out when Hermione walked down the aisle. She had the feeling that she and Tom would be named as the hottest married couple in the papers tomorrow.

After what seemed like eternity, she finally reached Tom. Before the Minister could begin, Tom took her in his arms and placed a gentle kiss on her forward. "The moment I have been waiting for is finally happening." He grabbed her hands and held them. "You look absolutely radiant, my little witch."

His words sent an automatic blush to her face and neck. "As do you. I should have you dress up more often," she teased, though she was certainly planning on holding her words true.

Laughter erupted from the audience. The twins, and probably most of their guests, smirked at the happy couple.

The minister cleared his throat, "shall we proceed?" They turned toward the Minister and nodded, Tom never letting go of her hands.

One of Each

"I want a little sister," whined Kathy.

"No, a brother," whined Monty.

Hermione laughed at her children. Kathy and Monty were her three year old twins, who much to Tom's joy, resembled her more than him in looks. Though their hair was a lot tamer than what hers had been.

Tom came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her belly. "I agree with them. One of each."

Hermione shook her head with a smile. "No more twins."

"Yeah, no more twins, daddy," chimed in Monty.

______

Author's Note: this concludes the Memory Box epilogue. I hope you have enjoyed Hermione and Tom's journey, thank you for reading.

On another note. A new memory that I forgot that I wanted to write has been published to Memory Box Part 7 and 'The Cloaked Man' has been moved to Memory Box Part 8.

For those who enjoy my writing, here are some other Harry Potter Fanfictions by me.

Original 11/04/21, Updated 12/25/21

Dramione:
1) A Second Chance (completed)
It's been one year since Hermione had lost Ron. She's growing tired of friends and family treating her as if she could break at any second. All she wants to do is be there for her daughter, Rose. As life would have it, she gains a new friend, and maybe even a second chance at love.

Draco has been a single parent for a while. He wants to be the best dad that he can be to Scorpius. His life has become even more complicated when he tries to help his new friend, his former boss, Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley.

3) Dramione Oneshots (completed)