"Are y'all finished?" Darcy closed her notebook and put her pen down.

"Aw shit, what y'all do?" My dad asked.

"Karmyn how about you explain to your father what just happened." Darcy said nicely.

"Me? Why me?" She asked curiously.

"Just do what she say, she the therapist not you." My dad said.

"I'm sayin', don't be questioning my therapist." He bucked at her.

"Shut up Landon." My dad said and then they bucked at each other.

"Well Kaelyn and Landon came in and when they sat down, Kamille rolled her eyes so Kaelyn said some then Kamille said something and then Landon said some so they started arguing and Landon said some bout momma again and that's when I told him to stop then he got mad at me too." She said.

"Alright, Demetrius this is what they wrote to describe each other the first week they were here, I want to you look at what they wrote and then tell me which description fits them in the argument they had and say who said it." Darcy said.

"And Kamille please don't interrupt when you hear something you don't want to hear." She said.

"First, Kamille." She continued.

"Karmyn said she Attention seeking." He said.

"Karmyn." She said.

"Landon said she act like everybody momma." He said.

"Kaelyn." She said.

"Landon said she hold in her feelings." He said.

"Landon." She said.

"Karmyn said that he's a very angry person." He said.

"And what did you take from what Karmyn explained?" She asked.

"That Kamille is immature and Landon need to stop snapping so quick." He said and Landon looked at him.

"And when was he diagnosed with having anger issues?" She took her notebook out.

"How you know that?" My dad and brother asked at the same time.

"I'm very good with my Job." She smiled.

"It was at the age of 12." My father answered.

"I feel like y'all tryna give me an intervention, do I look like a crackhead to y'all?" Landon mumbled.

"What a crackhead gotta do wit' an intervention?" I chuckled.

"Ion know but it make sense, so I said it." He shrugged as he mumbled.

"Would you believe me if I said he's still that same 12 year old and that same 12 year old is sitting right there." She pointed at Landon.

"Do you understand why I told you to do that with what they wrote?" She asked.

"Cause I need to act as a father and take control." He mumbled.

"Right so let me give you those tools so you can know how approach situations with your children." She started.

"Kamille is attention seeking because she was once the only child. You were a child yourself when you had her so y'all basically grew together, she grew attached to the feeling of being the only child but then came along 3 more kids and she didn't like that. That's why she's in her own lane, she feels as though you put them before her when really all of your kids got the same treatment." She said.

"Landon is still that same angry child because he's been in defense mode all his life. That's why he snaps so quickly at people and he also does it because he watched you do that to people growing up. He had to grow up at a young age without his father being there emotionally why wouldn't he be angry." She said.