711 : Looking for Shi Wuming

Start from the beginning

Why are there fewer and fewer immortals from the lower realms?

She vaguely understood that it should be related to the War of the Three Realms that year. The War of the Three Realms left many hidden dangers in the mortal world and the fairy realm. In addition, the passage of the three realms has disappeared, and the inheritance of the human race has been lost. As time goes by, it gradually restrains the practitioners. The speed and resources of his cultivation have resulted in fewer and fewer Primordial Sacred Realms appearing in the Lower Realm, and fewer people ascending.

Ning Yuzhou saw her looking at Shengxianchi ponderingly, and suggested: "Aha, let's go to the nearby Xiancheng."

Wen Qiao regained consciousness, and the two of them turned to the nearby Xiancheng.

The nearest fairy city is Tianlian City. There are five big families in Tianlian City, one of the five big families of Shijia.

Although Tianlian City was a fairy city, it was only a small fairy city, far from being comparable to Xuanyuan Xiancheng, a large and prosperous city that seemed to occupy a continent.

After entering Xiancheng, the two strolled around the city and went directly to the teacher's house.

The disciple who guards the gate of the Master's family is a mysterious fairy.

In the Tianlian area, the immortal king is already regarded as an extremely powerful master, and the immortal emperor is regarded as the ancestor level, which shows that the cultivation base of the immortals in the Tianlian area is not high.

When the disciple guarding the gate saw the two coming over, he noticed the aura of the fairy king on Wen Qiao's body, and was very respectful, "I wonder who senior is looking for?"

"I'm looking for Shi Nanyan, I don't know if he is there?" Wen Qiao asked politely.

The disciple looked at her in surprise, and said hurriedly: "Uncle Yan is indeed there, but he is retreating..." At this point, he was a little embarrassed.

"Can you pass it through?" Wen Qiao asked gently, "You tell him that a friend from Yunhai Xianshan is visiting."

Yunhaixianshan? Isn't that the site of Wanxian Mansion?

The disciple of the Master's family opened his eyes wide and nodded without hesitation. What is the retreat? Even if it is a closed life and death, people must be called out at this time.

Hearing that the people from Wanxian Mansion had arrived, even the ancestors of the Master's family were alarmed.

The ancestor of the Master's family was an immortal emperor. He carefully sat with him in the waiting room and asked cautiously: "I wonder if the two of you are looking for Nan Yan?"

Wen Qiao watched him trembling, knowing the awe of the Immortal Realm's people in the Ten Thousand Immortal Mansion, and hurriedly said: "We have something to do with Master Master."

what is the matter?

The ancestor of the teacher almost blurted out and asked, seeing that her expression was calm and relaxed, but he was still a little nervous.

Although Wen Qiao looked very good at talking, the men around her couldn't see the cultivation base, and gave people a sense of inscrutableness. He couldn't help guessing his identity. Isn't he the immortal emperor of Wanxian Mansion?

Just when the ancestors of the Shi family were guessing in a mess, Shi Nanyan finally appeared.

Shi Nanyan almost stared out when he saw Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou who were sitting in the waiting room of the master's house, and his whole body was dumbfounded.