710 : News of Shi Wuming

Start from the beginning

As soon as the two entered the city, they saw an immortal in a white dress and ribbon greeted them and saluted them respectfully, "Palace Master, Madam."

Although this disciple had never seen the palace master, he was not stupid. The commander of the palace master contacted him before, and now that he saw these two people, he knew their identities.

"Take us to find him." Ning Yuzhou said directly.

The man responded, showing them the way respectfully, and followed them away.

This scene was seen by many immortals in the Fog Shadow City, and they were all curious about the identity of the two, especially the Zhu family living in the Fog Shadow City. After hearing this, they were shocked.

As a force in the Fog Shadow City, the Zhu family knew that the immortal in the white belt was sent by Wanxian Mansion. Although they didn't know why Wanxian Mansion sent individuals to stay here, they didn't dare to question anything. They remember why the previous patriarch abdicated. With the strength of Wanxian Mansion, who would dare to provoke Wanxian Mansion?

Now I found out that people from Wanxian Mansion seem to have come again. It seems that their identities are still very high in Wanxian Mansion, and they still dare not to inquire about it. I only hope that it was not the Zhu family who did something to attract them.

The disciples of Wanxian Mansion took them to a remote and elegant house.

The two soon saw the Master of the Holy Martial Temple who was practicing in the house.

Wen Qiao greeted happily: "Hall Master, long time no see."

The Lord of the Holy Martial Temple looked at the two people who had brought them in astonishment, and for a long while, he finally understood why he would be brought to the Fog Shadow City and settled here after he soared up.

The heart that had always been hanging, completely relaxed after seeing Wen Qiao.

The Master of Saint Martial Hall smiled and said: "Miss Wen, Young Master Ning, I haven't seen you for a long time, don't come here without problems."

With that said, he looked at Wen Qiao and the two without a trace, especially when he saw Ning Yuzhou, he felt a little confused.

When they were in Demon Abyss, after witnessing what Ning Yuzhou did and doing, they vaguely understood that Ning Yuzhou was the legendary demon king who was sealed in the sealed demon secret realm, and he was a reincarnated person.

The master of the dignified demon world was actually reincarnated as a human race and returned to the sealed demon world as a human race. It is a bit ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

However, what happened later, they couldn't laugh, and even thought everything was incredible.

Until I saw Ning Yuzhou again here, the Master of the Holy Martial Arts felt unsurprising, and all kinds of chaotic speculations accompanied him, making his scalp about to explode. Fortunately, he has experienced many things. The Lord has been working for a long time, and he has long cultivated the calmness of Taishan collapse in front of him, so no matter how the mood is ups and downs, the face is still very calm.

After the disciples of Wanxian Mansion who led the way made tea for them, they quickly stepped back, leaving room for them to talk.

The Master of Saint Martial Hall could feel the immortal formations rising around the house, isolating the detection from the outside, making him a little relaxed.

But this kind of relaxation tightened again when he saw Ning Yuzhou on the opposite side.

Wen Qiao didn't seem to notice his abnormality, and very naturally pulled Ning Yuzhou to sit down, intending to chat with the former Saint Martial Hall Master.