Mistaken • Chapter Seven

" Hold me so you can't let go. "
- To Love You More, Celine Dion

" Ms. Sodi, a gentleman wants to see you. " my secretary informed with her soothing, formal voice as she opens the door surprisingly.

" Let him in, please. " I ordered her, she nods and signals for the stranger to come in. I looked away for a moment to organize something in my drawers

" Good morning, sir... " greeting while I still looked away. " How may I help you... " my voice slows down into a pause as I see the familiar face of the gorgeous man who enters my own office in a crisp white, long-sleeved buttoned up polo with tight pants that defines the figure of his tough legs.

" Hello. " he flashes a smile, walking towards my position. " We meet again, Miss Thalia Sodi." his smile is just heavenly that makes any woman fall down on her knees.

" How did you know my name? " surprised that he knew my name.

" Your placard. " he answered, pointing at the rectangular piece of silver with my name engraved on it. I giggled at his response.

" Please Mr. Levy, have a seat. " I offered him one of the seats across the desk, then I sat down on my swivel chair for a little chat. " How did you get to my office? " I interrogated.

" A woman came out from your office a couple of minutes ago... Jennylyn was her name I think? " he guessed, referring to Jennifer Lopez, my colleague and friend.

" Her name's Jennifer Lopez, that was my best friend you were referring to. " I answered, smiling like a little girl who has just seen her crush.

" She was actually nice and yeah, I got here. Nice place you got. " he complemented, moving his eyes around the office, examining its interior.

" Thanks for the appreciation. " I thanked him timidly. " So what brings you here, Mr. William Levy? "

" I believe Mr. William Levy is too long and formal. Just call me Will if you may. " he acquaints with a charming smile.

" And please address me as Thali, Will. " I beamed at him. Its like a have an appointment or an afternoon chat with a god in front of him, he grins like the curving of his smile possesses death. " What brings you here? " I quizzed.

" To be frank, ever since I've bumped into you last time by the elevator. I haven't stopped thinking of you, I scattered your beauty and timid behavior to my friends and they found you quite interesting regarding the fact that I didn't know your name back then... " He told me the whole story which made my cheeks flush in bright red. Never could I believe that a man who doesn't know me already scattered a little bit of trivia.
" I don't want to beat around the bush with you, I like your beauty, your smile, your timid actions in front of a man, I like the whole you... and I want to dig out more out of it. " He confessed, he's frank for someone who barely knows me.

" Lets get things straight, do you want to go out on a date with me? " I guessed with a flashing mischievous grin.

" Date, dinner, restaurants, coffee... that would be nice. " he says, then we start to exchange our phone numbers.

" So when? "

" Tomorrow, 7 pm, Lé Petit Gourmet, French resto. And please look good. " he reminds, he gets off the chair and fixes his top.

" Okay, see you tomorrow. " I smiled, leading him to the door.

" It was nice chatting a little bit, thanks for that. " He thanked me, patting me gently on the shoulder.

" No problem, anytime. " I opened the door and he waves a little then exits.

I walked back to my swivel chair, blushing and biting my lower lip and my fingers. I felt like my inner little girl is being brought back every since I had the chance to know the gorgeous, god like heir and international model. William, he's all in my mind like a sticker and he makes me feel special. I bothered my imagination about all of William's words and smiles. I know this might sound corny but I couldn't erase the moments when he calls me a beauty. A puppy feeling intoxicates me and keeps me blushing often.