Ran // I'm yours to keep

Start from the beginning

"It's fine ma'am just tell me when you're ready to move so I can arrange it."

"Thank you." You slightly bow to him and step out from his office, at the stairs you saw a bad omen leaning at the railings. He has a lollipop on his mouth.

"So, how's the complaint y/n? He said in a mocking tone.

"You're arrogant because you know that my complaint will not work, eh?"

"Kinda." He then take something from his back pocket, He get your hand by surprise that you didn't have time to react. He places the small box on your palm.

"here." He said.

"What's this? Bribe?"

"You can say that." He said. You stared at it for a while, "Come on, open it." Hesitant you opened the box and it has air plugs inside. He took the lollipop from his mouth before he spoke. "you can use that so you can't hear the moaning." He casually said.

Your blood instantly boils. "Wow, thank you. How considerate of you!" You said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're welcome, Neighbor." He said and winked at you. You shake your head in disbelief as you put the lid back to the box. You then walk towards him and shove them to his chest.

"I don't need these." You said before you walk past him. You just heard him chuckle from behind.

Days passed and the nights are still the same, so you decided to study in a coffee shop that opens all night near your apartment at least in there you can concentrate.

"Finally! The exams are done! I can start my day worried-free!" You said as you stretch your arm. You open your curtains and step out of your room to make breakfast when you heard someone knocking on your door.

You walk towards your door and open them. There, you saw your annoying neighbor but before you ignore him and close the door in his face, he pushed you inside and locked the door.

"What the hell, Ran!" You shouted so he covered your mouth. You tried to kick him but he pinned you to the wall. His body is pressed against you, You can feel the heat from his clothes.

What's with him! What is he doing!

"Shhh..." He gestured and went silent. He's looking at the door and listening from the outside.

"Ran! Babe! I baked you cookies!"

"Ran! I know you're inside. let me in."

"Ran!"

After a couple of minutes of shouting, you both heard the clacking of heels outside it sounds like she's walking away. Ran sighed and removed his hand from my mouth. He looked at you and your eyes were widened when you both realized how close you were. He didn't move, he just stared at you, then his gaze shift down to your lips.

You had the chance to stare at his face. he's pretty! His eyes are his most beautiful feature, it has this magic that can hypnotize anyone who looks into them. You snap out of your fantasy when you felt something poking on your stomach.

"What the fuck?!" You pushed him away and he just smirked.

"I can't control it, your nighties suit your body well." He said, you look down and see that you're wearing silk short shorts and a spaghetti silk top. You immediately cover your chest.

"Pervert!" You shouted. "Why are you even here? This is trespassing!"

"I have to get rid of that woman and you're the only neighbor I have so..."

"Then why don't you just lock yourself in your unit?"

"Ahhh about that... I forgot my keys inside and I saw her walking at the stairs so I don't have time to get one in the office."