cell

The experiments were over. So far I had telekenisis, absorbing and feeling people's pain and energy manipulation but they weren't that developed.

I've decided to call the guy in the experiment room 'the guy' (what)

I walked into my cell and looked the guard dead in the eye. He raised his hand quickly in a motion 'im going to beat you if you stare at me like that.' I flinched slightly and turned around. Maybe not today.

I grabbed the nail on the ground. This helped me not be bored in my cell. I used to draw with it on the cement walls. After some while of drawing, I heard footsteps coming towards my cell. A female guard opened the cell and towered over me. I dropped the nail and just stared at her. "Get up." she said like she was in a rush. I quickly got up. "Where are we-" I began. "Stop talking." she commanded. I kept my mouth shut.

On the way, I heard a few conversations. Paticularly conversations from the ones who ruled Hydra. One sentence I decided to store in my brain was, "The avengers are our biggest threat." The avengers.

So, Hydra wasn't all that powerful.

We walked for a bit longer. I could feel the stares piercing into me. She brought me to a cell. "This is your new cell. Next to your cell there are two more cells. You three are the only ones that survived the experiments so far. Just because you changed cells does not mean you change your daily routine. Food once every day, experiments for 5 hours and so on.." she explained.

I sighed and got in. I should've brought the nail. I sat down and looked around.
Some blocks lying on the floor caught my eye. I could practice my telekenisis.

"The avengers are our biggest threats."

The avengers. I didn't mind them but I did mind one of them. Tony Stark.

The one who killed my family.

"Mama! Papa! Let's play! Hurry!" I yelled excitedly.

"We're right here, honey." My parents replied trying to calm me down.

"I want to sit on that side." I said quickly switching places with my parents. It was my lucky spot.

My brother came over and sat down.

"Yay!!! You're playing too!" I said happily.

"Wouldn't want to miss out on making you lose." he said a smile radiating his face.

I playfully smacked his hand and handed out the cards.

I was 11.

It was the most fun I ever had in a while. Seeing the smiles of my family made we want to stay in that moment forever.

But then...

A bomb.

Sent from none other than Tony Stark.

Multiple bombs. Gunfire

"Mama!"

"Y/n! Nikolai! Hurry save yourselfs! Mama and Papa will be there with you."

I had to watch my parents be burnt alive.

Their bloodcurdling screams still torture me.

I should've stayed where I sat and they would be alive.

I held onto my brother's hand and moved under the table.

Debris fell onto us and my brother was crushed.

We were still holding hands.

I thought he was alive and kept reassuring him.

"Nikolai! Why are you not replyi- Nikolai? No no no... Nikolai!"

He was dead.

I looked outside and saw a bomb with Stark's name on it. The people were screaming for Stark to help them. Little did they know the one they were calling for help was the one killing them.

Unfortunately, I was rescued.

My story was similar to the guy in the experiment room.

He was probably one of the people in the other cell.

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw the female guard once again.

"He's going to be in your cell for a while." she said pointing at 'the guy'.
I didn't want to question her so I just moved to the corner, of course with the blocks.

He came in and sat while the guard locked the cell.

He sat across me. I could feel him staring so I started fiddling with the blocks.

"Hey." he said.

I ignored him and continued playing with the blocks.

"Can't you speak?" he asked scooting a little closer.

"What's your name?" he asked.
I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"What's your name?" I asked back.

"So you can tal-" he began in a sassy tone.

"Name." I repeated again.

"Pietro." he replied.

"Now you." he said

"Y/n" I replied.

"Y/n...you know just now in the room when you did that thing I felt calm for once like relieved and I want to um thank you. What did you do?" he said flipping his hair back for probably the 100th time.

"I absorbed your pain but don't get your hopes high it's temporary in a few hours it'll come flooding back."

"Absorbed?" he asked confused.

"It's my ability. I felt your pain for you. I saw a traumatic experience in your life." I explained.

"What did you see?" he asked looking a little worried.

"This family. Two parents, one son and one daughter. The daughter's name was um... Wanda?"

"That's my sister." he said.

"Well, you guys were watching this show Dick Van Dyne and then this bomb hit."

"Yeah," he said looking down.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"What, why?" I asked confused.

"You had to feel that." he said moving his hand closer to comfort me.

I scooted away.

That's rude, y/n.

He pulled his hand back to himself.

I gave him a weak smile.

"What are your powers?" I asked.

Great conversation starter (for people in Hydra.)

"I have this superspeed thing. It's kinda cool really and when I'm running there's like this silver thing trailing behind me. How about you?" he explained looking proud of himself.

That was pretty cool.

"I have telekenisis." I said lifting up the blocks with my telekenisis.

"My sister's is something like that." he said smiling.

"I would love to meet her." I replied