The Beginning

Ryoga's POV:

A photo shoot? They want me to do a photo shoot? And with HIM of all people? Panicked thoughts raced around Ryoga's mind. It wasn't that he had anything against Tsuzuku, it was the exact opposite, he had something for him, a whole lot of something. This whole lot of something was called feelings. He hated it. Sure they had messed around, hell, they always messed around. Instagram and their own personal blogs held many photographs to that claim. But Tsuzuku and him could be no more than friends, his own girlfriend prevented them from being anything more, not because she was jealous, simply because Ryoga was already in a relationship and he wasn't prepared to end it for a man who may or may not recuperate his feelings back. He loved her, but he loved the black haired vocalist even more.

"Ryg..." K called.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Your girlfriends here."

I looked towards the blonde woman walking towards us. She held a brown paper bag in her hands.

"Hey boys!" She called cheerfully. "I brought you a snack!"

I took the bag and opened it, revealing five hot jam doughnuts.

"YUM!" Ray yelled appreciatively.

She giggled and gestured for me to hand one to him, I did so grudgingly before taking one for myself.

"How's work going hun?"

"Mffsgud..." I mumbled through sugar and dough.

She giggled again, smiling at me. "I got the promotion."

"What?" I and the other members of BORN exclaimed.

My girlfriend was a journalist, covering daily things in the Tokyo newspaper. The promotion was a big thing she had been working towards for months.

"That's great news baby!" I stood up and hugged her. Ray joined in as well.

"They're sending me to China to do some larger news stories, so I'll be away for awhile." She said caressing my face.

Ray stuck his head closer and pouted. Smiling she ruffled his hair. He smiled and walked away to talk to Tomo. Sometimes the guitarist was too cute for his own good.

"How long?" I asked, gulping.

"Three months." She replied.

I swallowed. A lot could happen in three months.

Sensing my doubts she kissed my forehead. "Don't worry... I'm not going to do anything in those three months, I love you and only you. I should be more worried that you're going to hook up with Ray or one of your other band mates."

I laughed. "I would never do that. No offence to them."

But nothing can be said for a certain someone. I shook the intruding thought from my head. I was with my girlfriend, I can't have him.

"Well I gotta head back and start packing." She said glancing at her watch.

"When are you leaving?" I asked, frowning.

"Tomorrow morning."

I gasped. "But...!"

She kissed my lips. "I'll spend all of tonight with you. I promise."

And with that she was gone. K came and took the doughnut bag from my hand, eating his and handing Tomo the other one. I pouted at the door before a familiar band walked in.

"Ryg!" Tsuzuku yelled across the room. "You ready for this photo shoot?"

Tsuzuku's POV:

I smiled and waved at Ryoga's girlfriend and she smiled and waved back at me as we walked past each other. Me and the other members of Mejibray walked into the nice cool building "Ryg!" I yelled across the room at you " You ready for this photo shoot?" I asked as I walked up to you and put my arm around your shoulders.

You looked down and away from me "Yea.." was all you said. I smirked "Awww come on little bunny, you can tell meeeeee"

"Why must you call me that Tsu?? Why?"

"Because I'm the devil you know this, besides I'm not the one that looked like a bunny in your music video."

You mumbled "More like a puppy to me.. AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DEMON! HENCE THE NAME OF THE SONG 'DEMONS'!" You huffed and I couldn't help but laugh "Now little bunny what was that first part?"

"He said your more like a puppy!" Ray laughed

"I can see it" Koichi covered his mouth his red nail polished hand and snickered.

"Hey Tsu theres a door over there, why don't you go bark through it again?" MiA shouted out fixing his blond hair. Meto just looked at them and shrugged he walking over to me and Ryoga holding Ruana-Chan in his mouth by her ear and patted me on the head.

"Thanks Meto." I smiled and patted him on his head as well.

I did Ryoga's POV and Maya did Tsuzuku's, I hope you all enjoy! ~ Jelle