What happend to Y/n

⚠️Mention of rape ⚠️

Hi my name is Y/n I'm currently in my way to tell my husband the great news.. I'm pregnant!

I decided I would give the ship Queen Mary a chance. If I'm being 100% honest I never would have thought that I could have gotten first class before I met my husband, he's my best friend and the love of my life.

This is my first time on a big ship like this so I had decided to explore for a bit before going to eat. I was walking around the pool area when a group of 4 guys noticed me. I was trying my best to get away as fast as I could and when I got to the door so did they.  I didn't want to talk to people but more mind my own business so when I started walking back I tripped over and fell.

That's when on of the guys got on top of me and was trying to raped me. I tried my best to fight him off but the other guys were holding me down and when the guy was done they all started hitting me and that's when it all went black.

I could only think about my baby in those moments and that when I opened my eyes only to be staring at my own body.....

So Umm sorry if this sucks this is my first book but I hope y'all enjoy 😅 and I promise it will get a bit better