Ex's Return

Karma POV
I walked out of the room past Illumi and the others. Until I found Killua. I couldn't stop think about Nagisa.

How did he know so much about me? Even if you hacked the system you wouldn't be able to know that much. Would you?

My head was filled with so many question until I saw Killua. Sure enough Nagisa's Friend was seducing him. "Killua we have to go!" I said grabbing his arm. "We just got here."

"Ok and?"

"Karma you told me to let lose. I had just gotten lose to and now you want me to Go home. "

"Yes Now come on. Oh and Gon tell your friend. To stop hacking into my damn files It would be really appreciated."

"Now Karma where's the fun in that." he said " but I'll tell him anyways. He won't stop till he gets what he wants. "

"He already got what he wanted. "

"Damn he's good." Gon said Walking towards the back rooms.

Killua was very shocked and just stuck on what the hell was happening. I barely managed to get out past all of the people and into the car.

"Do you know him!?" Killua spoke buckling in.

"No I just had a talk with a new Stripper and He's a damn Hacker to. He's knows alot about us shit we didn't even know about ourselves."
The drive home was pretty quiet I dropped Killua off at his house and then turned around passing the club and headed back to mine. When I had gotten there I haven't even realized but my front door was cracked open. I got out of my car with my head down and headed inside that's when I realized my door was open.

I slowed pushed it open grabbing My Knife out of it's side holder. I pushed my door all the way open to see Someone in the living room. I quickly threw my Knife to which it was dodged and another one was thrown back. Of course I dodged it since I wasn't fast enough to catch it "it's not nice to hurt you guest Karma." A voice said it sounded familiar and the person turned around. "Hi karma lovely to see you again."

It was my Ex His Orange hair flowing in the wind. And his blue eyes still piercing my soul. I shivered.

I dare you to guess Who this is before reading ahead.

"How the hell did you get in here."

"Come on babe I'm here to mend Broken bonds. The thing is I want you back."

"Dut Ah No" I said first pinching my fingers closed then opened my palm and finally Pointing.

"You See there's this thing called love and you Have mistaken it with Hate. You don't want me you just want me as a toy and where's Asano he was suppose to be guarding my House. "

"I may have punished him for not letting me enter the first time I asked. He's currently tied up in the Kitchen your more than welcome to help him. He's just.. how do I put this.. Naked. "

"Oh you son of a bitch What did you do to Asano?"

"Many things pleasures. " I looked at him in disgust Walking towards the Kitchen to find Asano beaten to a pulp.

"The hell is wrong with you!" I basically screamed running towards Asano and untying his hands. I was blushing a bit but shook it off I'll say the guy was quite attractive but I wasn't totally interested in him. I picked him up and placed my jacket around him. Holding his side and Inching him towards the front door.

"Don't touch my Employees especially in whatever Monstrous ways you did." His eyes widened and mouth opened I could smell his disgusting breath.

"What you think I fucked him. Karma eww no Gross. I mean I'll have to admit he looks nice but He's not my type." I continued to carry Asano to the car and was Inside of it while He was still talking getting into the car and shutting the door. I walked over to my side of the car were he was leaning on the side. He Pushed off of the car and Grabbed my waist.

"come on leave him be and come with me we can have some real fun. "

"Get your damn hands off of me Akio. I have to get my damn employee to the hospital."

"Nah just throw him with you friend."
I looked up at the man in disgust. He let go of my waist put put them around my hands.

"Get off before I slice your throat open." I could feel his grip tighten on my Wrist.

A/N Dude I got my arm stuck into some bars on my bed and hoped off which pulled on my arm. And I said "Karma's an asshole" I think he's spying on me. And pissed.(╥_╥)

I looked at my arms. ' damn it there's no other way to get him off I really don't like using violence. ' I thought to myself. Then a disgusting idea popped into my head. I looked up at Akio with my innocent face.

"Please let me go I have to get him to a hospital. You beat him really bad you know. He might die." I said. Feeling sick it think I might Throw up. I saw him blush and look down. He loosens his grip and moves from Infront of my door. I quickly entered the car turning the keys and Saw him backing away from the car so that I could back out. I stuck out my tongue and Flipped him off Rushing out the driveway.

A/N I feel real disgusted in myself

New characters
Asano
Akio

(Nagisa X Karma) My little perv (Discontinued FOR NOW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें