WHO ARE YOU? AND WHERE AM I?

Start from the beginning

"I AM HERE, WITH A CALL!" Izuku went over to the phone to see who it was for it to be All Might.

"I'm sorry, I need to take this. This is a...mentor of mine." Izuku went to the side to talk to his All Might on the phone for the girls to watch him and try to find out who he was talking to. "Hello"

"Young Midoriya. Where are you? I went to your apartment and they said you were evicted." Forgetting that he never told his mentor what was going on in his life, Izuku became a bit more depressed. "Are you alright, lad?"

"...I'm sorry All Might. I failed you. I should've never gotten OFA."

"Young Midoriya, don't beat yourself up over this. It isn't your fault. For now, all we can do is try and move forward."

"But if I'm not in a hero school, I can't get a hero license."

"That is true, your best chance of having a license was in a hero school. Unfortunately having the stain of being expelled from UA all but killed that, however, there is still hope, my boy." This confused Izuku for a second. "I'll talk to you after school today. Where are you residing now?"

Not even sure himself, Izuku asked Kobayashi about the residents they were living in since one of his teachers wanted to make sure he was ok and didn't know where he was. After being told this, All Might said he'd come around the evening to see Izuku and explain the fine details before hanging up for his classes he needed to teach. Coming back to the table, Izuku sat down with Kana looking at Izuku confused.

"What's One For All?" This nearly made Izuku do a massive spit take as he was overheard by the small dragon.

"Y-you heard?"

"Dragons have a strong sense of hearing so we all heard." Tohru explained with her hands over her ears as if she was trying to listen closely. "We also heard you were talking to some guy named All Might."

"Wait, as in the number 1 pro hero, All Might?" Kobayashi asked.

Taking a deep sigh, Izuku answered them. "Yes. I was talking to All Might and since these three girls most likely overheard everything, I uhh...I don't see why it's a problem to give some explanation of what my quirk is." Before going forward, Izuku did express the fact his secret had to be hidden for the four to nod. He started explaining how he was born quirkless and about 11 months ago was saved by All Might from a sludge villain. During the evening, All Might gave him an offer to obtain his quirk since OFA was able to be transferred to people since it is a stockpile quirk that allows it to be transferred from person to person. Right now, Izuku is the ninth holder and went through literal hell just to hold it without having his limbs blow off his body. Even now, he can't control the level of power he has and whenever he uses it, he breaks the bones in his limbs or fingers in the case of his one pointer.

After the explanation, Kobayashi drank from her coffee trying to simplify everything. "So you were given the Symbol of Peace's quirk and now have enough power to be stronger than him. However, you can't control it and that's kinda why you got expelled I'm guessing?"

"Y-yeah. We did a test the first day and the person in dead last...was expelled."

"That's terrible!" Tohru slammed her hands on the table in anger. "You have power stronger than All Might and they don't want to nurture it?"

"They said I was a 'liability'. I'm not surprised since in reality, I am if I can't control this power."

"So...what are you gonna do now, then. Hero schools are kinda out of the question with an expulsion from one, let alone UA."

"I don't know, Miss Kobayashi. I'll probably try and do public school for now and if all else fails, I'll do online courses to at least have a highschool degree."