Party Time

~I know it's not actually Arlo's B-day~

Isen was hiding behind a couch with Blyke. Why? Because it was Remi's idea to throw a surprise birthday for Arlo, and no one could say no to Remi. Elaine, Seraphina, Cecile, Blyke, Remi, and Isen himself were all hiding behind furniture and waiting for Arlo to arrive.

They had been waiting for about 5 minutes when they hear someone unlocking the door. The door opens and Arlo walks in.

"Happy birthday Arlo!" They all say as they jump out of their hiding spots, some (cough, Remi) more energetic than others. Remi also threw confetti and it landed all over the place. Arlo almost falls over from the surprise, but catches himself on the wall.

"Please do not do that ever again." Arlo says as he picks himself off of the wall.

"It's called a surprise birthday party for a reason." Remi says as she smiles. Isen doesn't catch what Arlo says after that because when Isen looked over at Blyke, it seemed Blyke had a piece of confetti in his hair. It probably happened when Remi threw confetti in the air, and Blyke just didn't notice it yet.

Isen tries to listen to the conversation that is going on, but keeps getting distracted by that piece of confetti on Blyke's hair.

Eventually Isen was tired of waiting for Blyke to notice the confetti himself, so Isen walked over to Blyke and picked the confetti out of Blyke's hair and threw it on the floor.

"What was that for?!" Blyke says as a blushing mess.

"Oh, um there was a piece of confetti in your hair." Isen says, as he just realized what he did.

"Thanks,... I guess" Blyke says, looking at the ground. Isen looks around and realizes everyone's watching them.

"Hey, mind your own business! Go back to celebrating Arlo's birthday!" Isen says, to everyone who are now pretending that they were totally not watching them the entire time.

"Okay, I'll get the cake!" Remi says. They all spend the rest of the day celebrating, much to Arlo's dismay.

~Idea from OTP prompt generator~