Chapter 5: Hanabi

Their was a lot of things that I learn from my battle. One my chakra reserves are extremely low, two I have something special in my body, and three I have a lot to learn of being a ninja. Now for the first one using a B-rank ninjutsu was able to take away almost all of my chakra. For the second one I was able to regain all my chakra very quickly and was able to keep Sebastian in place for a little bit. Then for third one it was very obvious that I have to change how I do things for now on.

When I got back home from that battle of mine, my parents hugged and cried. They heard what happen and I told them that I was saved by lord third. Then we ate dinner and I washed up; I went over to my mom, who was in the kitchen.     

"Mom, I know it's late, but could you make some chocolate?"

"Sure, I don't mine, but what for?"

"I want to give it to someone."

"Is it a girl~"

"Yes."

My mom gives me a dumbfounded face while I have a neutral face on right now. Why would I be embarrassed giving chocolate to a little girl.

"Wow, you're no fun."

I tilt me head in confusion, but she starts going and I went upstairs to read a book. Then after a long night I fall asleep mostly due to exhaustion. Then the next day I woke up and got ready for school; then I went down stairs and see my parents at the dinner table. I sat down and they have a serious aura around them. Then I look over to my dad who looks at me.

"Daisuke, Who's this girl that your giving chocolate too."

"Is that really important?"

"Extremally."

"Her name is Hanabi Hyuga."

They were shocked, but they were happy about that for some reason.

"Alright, then we've no problems."

"Could you tell me why it was important."

Then mom took the chance to speak.

"Daisuke remember when we had the vase as a gift from the Hyuga clan?"

"Yes?"

"Well you see, Hanabi Hyuga is your fiancé. You see when we saved them from destruction, the head made it so that one of his daughters will marry our son and that's you."

"Wait wait wait, so they gave their child away as a gift to pay debt for helping them."

"Yeah that sums it up, but I have you know she agreed with it."

"A five year old, like me choosing her life."

Then my dad put his hand on my shoulder.

"I know how it sounds, but this was a decision made by them and since at that time we couldn't have kids at that time we agreed."

"I see... Well we should eat breakfast and then I'm going to school."

They agreed with knowing at that time they won't have a kid. So when I showed up under their name it was too late to undo for them. It's fine when we grow up, we can stop it if we want too. After a awkward breakfast, I left to school and greeted with everyone looking at me. Not in hate, but more like in a scared type of way. I just ignored them and went into my classroom; I see most of them did not notice me enter the classroom. The atmosphere in the class was weird to begin with couple of them were on the floor knocked out and some were surrounding where I sit.

Today, I went early mostly because I was hoping that I would be able to beat the traffic. Which wasn't the case at all and I walk over to my table and notice Konohamaru talking to Mogi and Udon. I walk over to them.