German flowers and kiss

Começar do início

sarah looked confessed why have you been talking to summer erm nothing see you Later . 

hang on missus what I looked at Sarah why do you look all hot  sweaty no reason come . okay fine promise you want tell anyone pinky promise okay I have been hooking up with harry " what do you mean hooking up well we had sex wait you had sex with harry yes and I told him I love him fuck summer you love harry yes but please dont tell the rest of the band what about mitch I dont now please he is my hubbstand oh yeah probaly how long not long some one . hang on that night you  went with conner harry turned up yes and then basically that the noise you two been having sex yes eee okay come lets get drunk and maybe your boyfriend can join us wow he dont my boyfriend yet dating sorry . we looked back in the living room harry sipping his wine . 

warning smut 

" it was getting late everyone was getting tried night all everyone said  I walked back to my room  sliding off my heels  and wiping my make up harry was sitting on my bed shit how did you get in hear shh he kiss me  you been teasing me in that dress all night he moves to the back pushing my hair back kiss the expose neck leaving marks fuck I panted he slow unzips my dress letting in fall I was just in a red lace and bra he was smirk licking his lips fuck he panted out . I walked over to him pushing him on the bed strangling him attacking his lips bit and rolling my hips fuck he panted got I whisper in his ear are you going to be a good boy night he look up yes I am well well running my hands down his chest to his waist band take these off he smirk you gone quit slutty telling me to take my pants off well its your Lucky night that . he stands up taking his pants off exposing his bulge in his boxer shorts baby got himself work up , 

yeah he bites his lip I lay on top of him adjusting myself fuck he panted wait baby he gets a condom out of this pocket sliding it on I hopped on riding his dick up and down fuck summer your such a good girl yes daddy I say he smirk then you want to make daddy cum fuck I panted out I need you daddy in me fuck rolling my hips fuck I am not going to last if you keep moving your fucking hips I smirk about him reaching to unclasp my bra with one hand fuck moving my hips and throwing my head back fuck he moves his hips fuck he gets faster fuck harry grabbing his hair I am yeah baby girl cum for me I reached the climax over the rush fuck fuck fuck he cums filling the condom and throwing in the bin he slides his boxer shorts on climbing in the bed pulling me towards me pushing my sweaty messy sex hair back kissing me I love you he sleepy close his eyes same harry I love you kiss him on the forehead .

next moring show day 

" harry harry come on moving his arm he gowned summer what is it you need to go back to your own room why 5 more mints harry come on fine he slides out of bed I hate this yeah hugging him goodbye . I went to the bathroom seeing the marks off harry running my fingers over them . 

I stepped in the shower  washing my hair and body wrapping a hot towel around my body getting changed into my skinny black jeans and tee shirt that says kiss me quick . drying my hair and applying make up I cant wait for harry shower tonight I love him on stage . grabbing everything  I need for tonight Bag spare clothers in my bag camera and phone . 

I walked out of the bedroom good morining how did everyone sleep Adam shouted okay mitch and Sarah smiled so harry and summer how did you guys sleep fine smirking at harry mitch smiled . Sarah smiled  harry looked yeah it was a good night sleep sitting down for breakfast , 

I gather harry stayed in your room last night Sarah whisped maybe why girl you got a love bites on your neck do you want to barrow concealer shit yeah she smirked I put the concealer on . 

after breakfast the band had some setlist   Jeff look them in the hire car and I sat with Sarah in the front have you and harry had a date night yet where waiting for a night to go out . 

after  hour or so the band finshed up Harry sneakily wrapping his hands around my waist . 

12am its was lunch time we went into a local restraint ordering food  burger and chips harry having source on his mouth  laughing he looked up. Sarah and Mitch I think your Boyfreind is messy no he not okay harry looking at me .

"After lunch we went back to the cabin to get ready for harry show tonight .
Opening my bedroom I am excited love seeing him live getting my blue strapless dress with cross my body looks right sliding on my heels.  And doing my make up curling the ends of my hair . I grabbed my bag walking out of the room wow you look stunning Charlotte says doesn't she harry Sarah nudges him yeah you look great thank you come let's go to

the show . 
Walking out of the cabin to get to the venue  we seen the fans harry posing for photographs and signing things

. Once In the venue everyone went there own way I went to the side of the stage looking at harry smriking .

With his geutair messing around with Mitch on stage Jeff was smiling are you enjoying the music yeah . 

Few hours  later
. Harry got off the stage with his red shirt sleeve rolled up Sarah and the band hugging come over her Sarah smiled your part of the family smirking and hugging let's go styles bitch . Mitch smiled that mean a boys night out call It harry yeah boys night
. I walk over to harry pulling in on one side why you okay summer he smiled yeah boys night out baby don't worry I am not going to cheat I love you kissing me don't wait up he smirked .

. Me and girls walked back to th cabin so wine and dine night yeah why don't . Getting changed into my PJs and sitting with the girls so how is everyone enjoying the tour yeah sipping my wine I bet you are yeah Charlotte looks confressed so you Adam nothing she smiled freinds benefits really wow .

It's getting late the boys are still out
I was climbing into bed began falling asleep " I woke up from a huskey drunk hey babe are you awake harry is that shhh baby he moves closer cuddling me harry kissing me you okay yeah I wanted to see my girl I fucking love you summer harry shh so I do I want to tell everyone he pass out falling asleep on his front

Next stop Paris France
Like comment if your enjoying this chapter :) love you sun 🌞 beans