Chapter 17

Beauty & the Beast
Sterek
Chapter 17

*WARNING!!!* THERE WILL BE SMUTT IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!! Also im not very good at writing smutt scences so forgive me if its bad.....

******************

Derek couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Stiles punch Jackson in the face. He didn't think Stiles would ever come back, but he did, and for him.

Derek hovered above Stiles admiring his beauty. He lifted his hands and traced over every mole on the young boys face.

Stiles sighed happily leaning into Derek's touch. Derek leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Stiles' lips. Stiles kissed him back with as much passion as he could muster while Derek ran his hands down his sides and under his thighs being careful not to scratch him with his claws.

Stiles tugged at Derek's pants wanting to remove them. Derek pulled away from Stiles staring at his whiskey eyes. " Stiles are you sure? " Derek asked stopping Stiles' hands, Stiles made an impatient noise. " Yes Derek, im sure " Stiles said before sitting up and taking off his shirt.

Derek stared at Stiles' chest, he wasn't buff but he had a bit of muscle on his arms.

Stiles laid back under Derek and pulled him into a biting kiss.

Stiles tugged at Dereks pants again and Derek hesitantly took them off staying in his trousers. Stiles did the same blushing when Derek kept staring at him with want and love in his eyes.

" Do you have any oil or lotion? " Stiles asked blushing a bit more. Derek looked at him for a second before nodding and rummaging through the small nightstand beside the bed.

He found the lotion and handed it over to Stiles.

Stiles, very awkwardly, sat up again and slipped off his trousers. Derek's eyes widen before they darkened with want.

Stiles pours some lotion on his hands slicking up his fingers before inserting one in his entrance.

Derek stared at Stiles with utter want, he watched as the boy prepared himself cause if Derek did it he'd probably rip his insides with his claws.

He watched as Stiles inserted a third finger moaning softly with his eyes closed. Derek growled pulling off his trousers and slicking up his hard cock with lotion. Stiles opened his eyes and they widened at the sight.

He pulled out his fingers and Derek got on top of him. " Go slow, so you dont hurt yourself, or me " Stiles said and Derek nodded but he looked hesitant.

" Are you sure Stiles? I'll stop right now if you don't want to do this " Derek said making Stiles groan.

He pulled Derek into a hard kiss that held so much passion it felt like they were drowning in it. That was all the reassurance Derek needed before gently sliding into Stiles half way.

Stiles' mouth formed an 'O' shape as Derek slid in him completely.

Derek stayed still not wanting to hurt the precious beauty beneath him. " Okay, move " Stiles said after getting used to Dereks length.

Stiles moaned as Derek started to move, he was gentle at first going slow so he didn't hurt Stiles but once the words 'faster' and 'harder' slipped out of Stiles' mouth Derek began pounding into Stiles.

He flipped Stiles over on his stomach, still in him, and began thrusting his hips harder.

Stiles was a moaning mess underneath Derek. He arched off the bed and screamed in pleasure when Derek gave one particular sharp thrust hitting his prostate perfectly.

" Oh god Derek " Stiles panted as Derek interlocked their fingers together.

Derek hit his sweet spot again and again making Stiles wither in pleasure. " D-Derek i-m close " Stiles said breathing heavily. Derek thrusted into Stiles two more times hitting his prostate harder and Stiles came all over the sheets.

A few thrust later Derek came and Stiles felt his hole being stretched even more. " Oh god, Derek, what is that? " Stiles breathed out.

" It's my knot, i'll pull out if you dont want it " Derek said quickly about to pull out. " No! Derek, I do want it " Stiles said softly and Derek nodded smiling at him.

He flipped them over Derek on his back, his wounds had healed during the sex, and he flipped Stiles over again so he was laying comfortably on Derek.

" God, I love you Derek, I love you so much " Stiles whispered before closing his eyes.

Derek froze looking down at Stiles whose breathing was becoming even.

He stroked his hair and smiled, " I love you too Stiles, more than anything " Derek said placing a soft kiss on Stiles' forehead.

Stiles smiled softly before falling asleep with Derek still in him.

Derek fell asleep to the even breathing of Stiles and the soft thud of his heart.

******

In Derek's room the last petal of the flower fell, turning dull and lifeless.

Derek had succeeded.

He won the heart of a boy who had stolen his.

******

Later that night, while Stiles and Derek spooned, Derek transformed back to human along with the rest of the pack who had fallen asleep next to the fireplace.

*******************

IM DONE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Don't worry theres still one more chapter of this story to go! Wasn't that adorable?! Im sorry if I didn't write it so well, first time writing gay smutt but I hope you enjoyed it.

-Diana loves you my lovely Sterek shippers!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Beauty and the Beast (STEREK!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें