Chapter 9 - Confusion

Start from the beginning

I didn't want to see him, and I didn't know what I was supposed to say to him...

When we arrived, I felt almost nauseous from all the nerves, Roman and I stood outside of the door for a good few minutes before he opened the door for me to go inside, as promised Miles had his door locked.

"Miles man open the door, you haven't eaten in a few days I bought some food." Roman knocked on the door while giving me the strangest look ever.

"Fuck of will you?" Miles yelled from his room, he sounded tired and bored, why was I here. I shouldn't be here.

"Look I know about you kissing her, just c'mon man!" Roman seemed to be slightly aggravated.

The door unlocked and Miles was standing there shirtless with his sweatpants hanging low on his waist, I scanned his body that was painted with tattoos...I hated when people were covered in tattoos, why would you want something so permanent on you?

Miles glared at Roman as he walked into Miles' room, Miles didn't seem to have seen me yet, his eyes were stuck on his friend, "Miles...Eliana come in here-" Roman pointed at me.

"She's here? What the hell man?" Miles looked at me, this time he had no smirk on his face only disgust, it was like he regretted what he did, almost like he hated me more than he had before.

"Look Roman I think I'm gonna g-" before I could finish my sentence Roman pulled me into Miles' room, grabbed the key from his door, and ran out of the room, shutting and locking the door, locking Miles and me in his room.

Miles ran to his bedroom door flipping the handle up and down trying to open it, "Roman open this door you fuck!"

"Sorry man, can't need to walk my uhh...my fish" Roman seemed to be laughing from the other side the door.

I walked up to the door and started banging on it, "Ro, LET ME OUT, WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!" I started banging louder but Roman seemed to finding this a bit too amusing.

"I'm not letting you guys out until tomorrow. You need to sort your shit out!." He said. "Now, I've ordered some food, and it'll be here soon. I'll pass it through the window and then I'm leaving."I could practically here Roman smiling.

Miles Pov

"Ro, LET ME OUT, WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!" she yelled banging on the door.

Ro? She had a nickname for him? Where have I been that I've missed this? Jealousy flooded my stomach and I quickly shook the thought away, I couldn't be jealous, it was her...

Eliana huffed and went to go sit on the floor in the corner far away from me, she couldn't even look at me. Her eyes were focused on my bed, suddenly color drained from her face as she walked back over to the door, "Roman, did you just say, you're only unlocking the door tomorrow?"

Oh no...

"Yeah, so I'll see ya tomorrow morning- wait the food's here hold on." Roman responded.

"Fucking great." I muttered under my breath clenching my jaw. I went over to my bed and sat on it, "Of fucking course this happens."

"Hey, I don't wanna be locked in here with you either so just stop muttering." she rolled her eyes at me and went to the door trying to open it again.

"It's not going to open you prick." I seethed as the noise was starting to irritate me now. I watched as she rolled her eyes at me and went to go sit in the corner.