The Argument (Mocha focused chapter) (Language warning)

(About 3 weeks ago before the infection outbreak)

(Mocha's P.O.V)

"Bye Guys!" I purred as a walked away from Cupcake and Danny. We were planning on meeting up at the forest later today. We decided to go home and pack for our stay.

(Time skip)

I arrived to my house. I walked up the driveway in opened the garage with the keypad. '4,2,0,0' I typed into the keypad. The garage door rose and I went inside. "Foxy! I'm home" I meowed as I walked into the living room. 

Usually he'd be in the kitchen making ramen but the house was dead silent. I walked on and opened our bedroom door. He wasn't in there but there was an opened envelope on his side of the bed. 

I picked the letter up and unfolded it. It read... 

'Dear Foxy, 

I have good news, yes I am well and thriving and I have a request for you. Why don't you join me in my new group, The Silver Paw. It will be a delight to see you. We will live at the abandoned refinery by the Old Oak. Not to far from here.

We hope to see you soon, 

Sincerely by, T.S.P'

I read the letter shocked. '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘍𝘰𝘹𝘺 𝘨𝘰? 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘱𝘵...' I reached for my hone in my purse. 

I unlocked it and called Foxy. It rang a few times the went to voicemail. I don't like sending voicemails so I hung up. I was about to dial it again until i heard keys jiggle. 

The front door creaked and Foxy stepped inside. 

(No One's P.O.V)

Foxy walked into the house hung his keys on the key rack. He pulled off his work shirt exposing his fluffy chest. He sat on the couch and turned on the tv. It was about 5pm and his favorite show was about to come on. 

He saw his girlfriend walk by from the corner of his eye. He got up from the couch and walked over to her. Mocha looked up to be caught of guard by Foxy. He pulled her into a hug with his hands around her waist.

 She hugged back and kissed his cheek. "Hey babe" Mocha fake purred. 

Foxy picked her up bridal style and laid her on the couch. She sat up in his lap and scratched behind his ear. He wagged his tail in a circular motion. "So what happened at work today?" She asked him. 

"Nothing much. People came and went. I ordered some custodian workers that were lying around to clean out the hotel rooms. Then I got off work," He paused, "I came home and got the mail. It was a letter in there. I suppose you've seen it?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Yea I've seen it," Mocha looked away," So what is T.S.P? The letter said something about a meeting at the Old Oak." "It's at one of there locations. I've contacted the leader and she explained it to me in more detail. It seems interesting, I may consider joining." Foxy said. 

The was a short silence. Mocha broke the silence "May I tag along? To the meeting?" 

"No" He said firmly, "It's for people who got the letter. ONLY!" 

"What?!" Mocha hissed. Her fur bristled, "That's bullshit!" 

"I'm sorry I didn't make the rules." Foxy's tail went still. He added, " We are staying at the abandoned Oil refinery in the woods. There are other people that were invited too-"

 "So you're not staying here? You're just gonna leave my to pay the bills?!" Mocha growled. 

"I mean well be getting paid. It's like a job cleaning up facilites." Foxy growled, "It's nothing serious. For real Mocha it's no reason to get mad." Foxy finished. 

"Fine, you can go,"  Mocha calmed down. She rose up and kissed Foxy then walked in the kitchen. She was still upset that foxy was leaving. 

Foxy got up and went to pack his clothes. "I leave later so I have to pack."

"Ok" Mocha went the her room and began to pack for trip with Cupcake and Danny.

T.B.C.