Carnival- prolouge pt2

Danny's POV

We arrived at the carnival and parked our bikes(we didn't have cars yet). Cupcake put her hair into a ponytail. 

We met up with the others and I spotted Freddy(Foxy). I had a small crush on him since middle school but I didn't want to ruin his relationship with Mocha. They were so close and i didn't wanna ruin it. 

"Guys look," Penny exclaimed pointing at the Ferris wheel, "Let's to that one first!!"

"Ok" Sheepy replied. We walked over to the Ferris wheel and was greeted by one of the workers. I've seen him before in school but I cant remember his name.

 "TIGRY!!" Cupcake ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

Cupcake's POV

 "TIGRY!!" I ran up to my old friend and gave him a big hug. "I didn't know you worked here." Me and Tigry have been best friends since elementary until his parents moved out of town for there new job. 

"Yeah I just arrived back here a few weeks ago actually" Tigry scratched the back of his head and opened the gate to the ferris wheel. 

"I would love to talk but there's a line forming." I looked behind us and saw other people starting to form a line. 

"Oh, well here's my number" I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a strip of paper and handed it to Tigry, "Call me whenever"

(Random lol)

"OK thx" He purred. I grabbed Danny and we took a spot on the Ferris wheel.

NO ONES POV

They all took turns on the Ferris wheel. Mocha suggested that they got get something to eat since it was already 2'o clock and most of them haven't eaten anything. 

Mocha's POV

We walked over to the Carnival's buffet. Tables of food were everywhere. A glanced at Freddy, he seemed upset. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" He showed my his pockets. I understood. 

"It's free so don't worry." He started to smile and kissed me on my cheek and wagged his tail. He walked to get a plate and food. 

NO ONE'S POV

Once they all got food they said their blessings to Minitoon and dug in. 

~TIME SKIP~ 

STILL NO ONE'S POV

An hour had passed. They finished eating, and rode the Roller coaster two times until, Sheepy got sick.

Penny's POV

"Maybe we should head home," Freddy told us," It's 4 pm, and I have to make dinner." Cupcake added," And Sheepy doesn't look to well if you ask me."

"But we haven't seen Clowny or been in the Tunnel of Love" I complained. "Those parts are the best bit." Sheepy sat down on a nearby bench, "I'm fine," She said " I don't want to go yet, I'm felling better already." Just as she said that she rushed over to a trashcan and threw up.

"Fine we'll go home" I muttered.

NO ONE'S POV

They all walked out of the carnival and got onto/into there vehicle and drove off to there homes. It was about 5:45 pm when Cupcake and Doggy arrived back home. 

They put there bikes in the garage and went inside to cook some dinner. At 8:00 they laid down and scrolled Instagram. The new police station was being built where they would soon work at after training camp. 

Tigry called Cupcake and they talked until his mother told him to go to sleep. Cupcake said goodnight to Danny and closed her eyes.

565 words :0 record!

New chapter tomorrow and its gonna get good there:)  in the meantime tell me how i did writing these 2 chapters :D