"Talk less nonsense, go buy it." Qi Baicha lightly pushed him.

He sat alone on a plastic stool under a huge parasol to wait, watching Fu Mingye squeeze into the crowd to buy skewers.

Mr. Fu was definitely the most down-to-earth rich man in China; no one could compare.

He could wear a suit and leather shoes, go to a high-end restaurant, eat food fit for feasts and drink red wine, not wait in line and instead directly clear the whole advance, invite the most popular band to come over and play the violin to liven things up, and negotiate billions of dollars worth of business at the table. He could also wear vests and flip-flops, squeeze into a crowd and scramble to order, eat skewers worth ten something dollars with him in an open-air venue, and would be as unrestrained and casual as always.

Of course, this was just an analogy. Fu Mingye wasn't actually wearing a vest and flip-flops right now.

Qi Baicha took out his phone, quietly taking a photo of Fu Mingye's side profile.

His lips curled slightly as he looked at the newest photo, swiping his finger and looking through photos albums from the past.

There were countless photos in Qi Baicha's album, which occupied several gigabytes of memory, most of them of Fu Mingye.

He had no other interests or hobbies. At a certain point in life, interest toward anything would fade away; now, he only loved one person.

He recorded all of his and Mr. Fu's precious bits and pieces, saving them into a photo album, that becoming the most precious and important part of his phone, as well as his life.

Them snuggling under the stars to watch a meteor shower, going tandem bungee jumping, building sandcastles on the beach, kissing on the top of snowy mountains, hugging under the sea... They had traveled to many places before, and every place was extremely beautiful, leaving him unforgettable memories. But what he had more of, was their ordinary and warm daily life.

Mr. Fu with a face of disbelief after causing an explosion in the kitchen for the first time, Mr. Fu with a head of fried hair nestled on the couch watching TV and eating snacks, Mr. Fu sitting in front of the computer working hard, Mr. Fu who wasn't awake in the morning and had sunlight from outside the window enveloping his sleeping face...

They were all recorded by him.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
Qi Baicha never looked through Fu Mingye's phone. If he looked through it, then he would know: Mr. Fu's photo album was also full of him.

Each one was of Qi Baicha; all, all of them were of him.

Qi Baicha had flipped through a few pictures, when a piece of entertainment news suddenly appeared at the top of his phone.

The title was capitalized, bold, and eye-catching — Surprise! The national goddess Fang Ya'er appeared in a mansion in the middle of the night...

He never cared about these entertainment news push notifications, but after seeing Fang Ya'er's name, Qi Baicha still clicked in.

The article's main idea was that Fang Ya'er was photographed late at night entering and leaving a mansion, suspected of having 'unspoken rules' used on her. The article even had two photos attached. One photo was of the back of a woman who was in a hurry. It could only be seen that it was the middle of the night, as the sky was a patch of black paint. She didn't notice that there were people sneakily taking photos behind her back, and she walked toward a luxurious villa that had its lights on.

The other photo captured a clear photo of her face, confirming that it was, without a doubt, Fang Ya'er. She was wearing the same dress, the same pair of high heels, and the exact same accessories — these stars would rarely let the same outfit appear twice; every day they had to keep the glamour of not repeating their outfits.