709 : Saint Martial Hall Master ascended

Start from the beginning

When she stepped into the Tianjian God's Court, it was time to rebuild the Tianjian God's Court.

Ning Yuzhou touched her head and said softly: "Don't worry, I will help you. There is still Wanxian Mansion. No one in this fairy world dare to fool the heavens and build the gods."

The purpose of establishing Wanxian Mansion back then was for her, although it was a long time late, it could come in handy again.

Wen Qiao raised her head and smiled at him, trusting.

As long as he said, she believed it.

She also believes that everything will be fine with him.

After returning to Wanxian Mansion, Wen Qiao became busy.

She transplanted a part of the fairy plants from the plantation on the top of the cloud into the space, and these were to be planted in the Tianjian Shenyuan.

Then she ran to Wanxian City again to find the shopkeeper who sold immortal seeds.

The shopkeeper was very surprised to see her coming over, took out the fairy species, and said with a smile: "This is the fairy species collected in the last hundred years. I cooperated with the two most powerful expedition teams in Wanxian City and asked them to help collect it, you see. Look at these fairy species."

There are many expedition teams in Wanxian City, all composed of disciples of the Outer Mansion. It is said that they are very popular in the outside world, not only because of their status as disciples of the Outer Mansion of Wanxian Mansion, but also because of their strength.

Even if Wanxian Mansion’s foreign mansion has nothing to do with the inner mansion, the foreign mansion will also consider their qualifications and abilities when selecting people, and will not accept them casually.

After Wen Qiao inspected this batch of immortal species, she picked out a few that already existed, and said to the shopkeeper: "I want these."

The shopkeeper happily responded. When Wen Qiao handed over the prepared immortal stone, he rubbed his hands with embarrassment and asked: "Girl, I don't know if you have any green wood fairy fruit, I want to use the green wood fairy fruit in exchange."

"Qingmu Fairy Fruit?" Wen Qiao was a little puzzled, "If you want, you can go to Wanxianju to buy it."

The shopkeeper sighed and said helplessly: "The girl shouldn't have visited Wanxianju? Although Wanxianju has green wood fairy fruits, the speed of the immortals in the past is so fast that only the inner palace disciples can buy them. After all, we outsiders want to grab it but can't grab it."

Although the shopkeeper didn't know which immortal emperor Wen Qiao worshipped in the inner palace as a teacher, she knew that she had an unusual identity in the inner palace based on her willingness to buy immortal seeds with a large amount of immortal stones, and then contacted the advent of the green wood fairy fruit...

There are many smart people in this world, and the shopkeeper is not dull. When he perceives Wen Qiao’s identity and the relationship between her and Aoki Xianguo, the shopkeeper wants to take her path, so he can help her conscientiously during these years. Collect fairy species.

Wen Qiao was a little surprised.

Although she knew that the green wood fairy fruit would be very popular after it came out, she didn't expect that the supply would still be in short supply, and there were so many immortals who wanted to buy it.

This is also considered a strange thing to live in. If the heavenly built gods are still there, things like the green wood fairy fruit are not uncommon. The fairies will not be as crazy as they are now, for fear that they will not be able to get them if they are slow.