706 : Fierce Beast Tide

Start from the beginning

These days, although she and Shi Nanyan were hunting for treasures everywhere, she also often paid attention to the situation in the space, knowing that the beast tide began to decrease gradually, and the immortals headed by Wanxian Mansion launched a counterattack and picked out the immortals who were involved in trouble.

When rushing back, the beasts encountered on the road rarely attacked, Wen Qiao and the others smoothly returned to the dense forest near the passage.

When they arrived, they found that many immortals had gathered here.

At this time, there are ten days left before the passage is closed.

Wen Qiao looked around, but didn't see the disciple of Wanxian Mansion, and went to find a female fairy to ask about the situation.

The fairy is a gentle woman, softly said: "I heard that the disciples of Wanxian Mansion are nearby, and they will come soon."

After knowing that Wen Qiao was a disciple of Wanxian Mansion, the female fairy looked at Wen Qiao with a little surprise, not only her, but also the immortals around her looked over.

"What are you looking at?" Shi Nanyan asked curiously.

"In fact, it's nothing. During this period of time, Senior Xiao from Wanxian Mansion and a lot of Senior Immortal Emperors joined forces to unearth the group of conspirators behind the scenes. Haven't the girl ever heard of it?"

The female fairy had a look of admiration. When talking about Xiao Jingshan, the blush on her face became more intense, and then she enthusiastically told them how Xiao Jingshan gathered a group of immortals, and then led them to expose the conspiracy of those forces and how to get them out. How to suppress them...

Shi Nanyan's eyes couldn't help but drift towards Wen Qiao.

In fact, it was Wen Qiao who found the messenger behind the scenes, and she was also the one who gathered a group of immortals to investigate the matter, but because Wen Qiao didn't like to engage in conspiracies and was too lazy to do it, she let Xiao Jingshan take over.

Just thinking about it, suddenly I saw another group of immortals arrived here.

The immortals glanced at the people around them, their eyes fell on Wen Qiao's body, and the figure swept away and came to her.

"Miss Wen, you are here too."

"Wen girl, long time no see."

"Where did Miss Wen go recently? Why haven't you seen you? Senior Xiao and the others are very busy these days, thanks to Miss Wen discovering the conspiracy of those people..."

The immortals around looked at this group of people familiarly recounting the old with Wen Qiao, and they became even more confused when they understood the meaning of their words.

Shi Nanyan was inexplicably smug, and finally understood the truth, right?

Wen Qiao politely responded to the enthusiasm of these people.

Although she doesn't like to deal with outsiders, she is not so arrogant that others will be indifferent when they release kindness, but she knows more that these people are so passionate, it should be because of the green wood bining elixir.

Her elixir is not for nothing.

Of course, there is another reason she never thought of. These people confirmed from Xiao Jingshan that Wen Qiao was a personal disciple of the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion. They were very curious about her, and they all wanted to know about the disciple of the Palace Master of Wanxian Mansion who made an exception. What is it like? After you go out, you can talk to the teachers and elders.