The surrounding immortal kings found that he was evading the immortal whip, and eagerly pounced on it again.

When the immortal emperor was dragged by a group of immortal kings again, the fold immortal whip finally fell on him, with a crisp sound, the immortal clothes on his shoulder broke open, and a fleshy wound appeared on his shoulder, puffing. Blood beads.

The fairy emperor's face was a little pale, and the immortal whip was indeed the best immortal tool refined by the Qingyu clan, and the taste of hitting on the body was very sour and refreshing.

This is what the blood crow fairy thief used to tame the group of disobedient female fairies, even the emperor can't hold it.

But after a while, criss-crossing whiplashes appeared on the Immortal Emperor's body.

This immortal emperor is obviously a hard stubble, after so many whips, he just didn't say a word. Until he had accumulated his strength, he suddenly shouted, shaking away the group of immortal kings who had dragged him away, and tried to leave again.

Faced with so many immortal kings, even the immortal emperor can only temporarily evade.

It's just that when he just turned around, he suddenly hit him with a volley.

Although the immortal emperor felt the danger instinctively, it was too late, so he could only let the punch that came from the volley knock him flying, and the whole person fell to the ground fiercely, smashing a pit as deep as a hundred feet.

The other immortal kings watched this scene dumbfounded, and couldn't help but keep their eyes wide open.

Although they had just seen the power of Wen Qiao punching one person, it was for the immortal of the same level, it was impossible to go beyond the level. Previously, the immortal emperor had nowhere to escape only by relying on the folding fairy whip.

They looked at the probe and found that the immortal emperor was almost destroyed by a punch, which was extremely miserable.

Wen Qiao jumped down from midair and threw a seed at will. The seed quickly took root and sprouted, turning into an extremely hard vine, which bound the Immortal Emperor in the pit.

After tying up these people, Wen Qiao went to check the injured people around.

The immortals present were injured to some extent, but fortunately they did not die.

Thinking of this group of people doing their best just now, Wen Qiao was not stingy, each with a green wood bi-condensation elixir, let them heal their injuries first.

Everyone didn't expect to get the Green Wood Bining Immortal Pill, and suddenly felt that it was worthwhile to go with her, although in the eyes of this girl, their treatment was actually similar to the group of crazy beasts.

This is also the most depressing.

Just as everyone was healing, Yin Rui finally rushed back.

Accompanied by Yin Rui and the others, there were also disciples from Wanxian Mansion who were rescued.

Xiao Jingshan finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Wen Qiao standing on a huge boulder guarding her surroundings.

He rushed to Wen Qiao and asked, "Junior Sister Wen, are you okay?"

Wen Qiao said: "It's okay." She glanced at the pale faces of Xiao Jingshan's group of people, and the lingering blood smell on their bodies, knowing that they were seriously injured, and she took out the Qingmu Bi Ning Pill and distributed it.

The immortals who received the Green Wood Bi Ning Pill were all stunned.

"Heal the wound first." Wen Qiao was concise and concise.