24

🌹🌹🌹

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

"These are really good results (Y/N)-chan!" Sayaka-san said while she looks at my test results, a warm and genuine smile resting on her lips

"These are really good results (Y/N)-chan!" Sayaka-san said while she looks at my test results, a warm and genuine smile resting on her lips. I smiled at her reaction and then snuggle more at the thick blanket she gave me.

It hasn't snowed yet but it's ice cold out there now. Unlike during summer when the wind feels nice on your skin, now it stings to be hit by the wind on my face. It's so cold, I just want to stay in my bed and put the heater on max.

"Is it still cold for you?" She asked me, putting my test results down on the coffee table in front of us. She looks really concerned, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Yeah." I muttered out, hugging the blanket closer to my body.

She let out a hum and then scoot closer to me. She raised her hand and then gently put it on my forehead. A gasp left her lips and then she pulled her hand back.

"(Y/N)-chan! I think you have a fever!" She said, looking more concerned than earlier. I let out a small snicker, nodding my head.

"I think so too."

"What? Then you should've told me so that I can go to your place instead." She said, her tone makes it sound like she's scolding me.

"No, I know you're studying for your exams too, so I just came here to quickly show you my results." I said, slightly shaking my head. A sigh left her lips. She sit back down and then put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know I told you that studying is important but health is the top priority, you already know that too right?" She said, eyes on my droopy ones. I nod my head, knowing that well.

"Did you study longer than the timeline I gave you?" She asked. I nod again, this time looking down to avoid her glance. A long breath left her lips as she retrieve her hand from my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I just really want to get higher scores..." I trailed off. I heard her stand up so I look up at her.

"Come, lay on my bed for the meantime." She said while offering her hand to me. I accepted her hand and then stood up to go to her bed.

She let me lay down and then tucked me in as well. "I'll go get you some warm tea and then I'll contact your parents to le-"

"Please don't tell them." I stopped her.

For the two months I've worked with Sayaka-san we have talked about other stuff other than school, one of those is my parents. I know she knows about how I feel about them so when I stopped her a sigh left her lips yet again. She then nod her head and stood up.