699 : Greenwood Fairy Fruits

Start from the beginning

Seeing the three arrived, Dou Borong smiled and said, "It's been a long time since I saw you. It's really not easy to see you."

The three of them took their seats one after another, and there were already a lot of fairy fruit and fairy brew on the table, exuding a seductive breath.

Xuanyuan Xinghuo had just returned from a mission, and his energy was tense for half a year. When he was exhausted, he suddenly smelled the scent of the fairy fruit on the table. His exhaustion was swept away, his eyes staring scorchingly at the plates of fairy fruit on the table. Finally, his gaze fell on one of Biyingying's fairy fruits.

"What kind of fairy fruit is this?" Xuanyuan Xinghuo said in surprise.

Wei Sheran and Huan Yuanhui also looked surprised, and directly took one of them and placed them in their hands for observation.

"Green Wood Fairy Fruit." Dou Borong's smile was deep, "You don't think I called you out just to get together?"

Isn't it?

The three of them looked at him at the same time, originally thinking so, but when they saw the fairy fruit and fairy brew on this table, they realized that it should not be.

Dou Borong shook his head amused. Although he was very disappointed by not being able to enter Wanxian Mansion's inner palace, he did not feel helpless because of this, or envied Xuanyuan Xinghuo's few people, and drifted away from them.

He found a way out in the outer palace. Although he was not as good as the inner palace disciples, it was the best choice he could make, and he did not alienate Xuanyuan Xinghuo.

Dou Borong said: "The green wood fairy fruit is the fruit of the green wood fairy vine. I heard that it was planted by a certain disciple of the inner palace?"

and then?

The three of them still looked at him, although they were surprised that this kind of fairy fruit was actually planted by the disciples of the inner palace, but it was only because it was too special.

When Dou Borong's topic changed, he suddenly asked, "By the way, have you ever seen Miss Wen in the past few years?"

The three of Xuanyuan Xinghuo shook their heads one after another.

"I have been busy cultivating these years, and I really haven't seen her." Wei Sheran looked a pity, he was still thinking about finding Wen Qiao to fight.

"I haven't heard from her either. I don't know which immortal emperor she worships as her teacher." Xuanyuan Xinghuo said, "I asked Master specifically, but Master doesn't seem to know it either."

Huan Yuanhui nodded, feeling that Wen Qiao's place in Wanxian Mansion was extraordinarily mysterious, as if he didn't even know the group of immortal emperors.

She was careful, and found that it was not that the immortal emperors did not know, but that she was unwilling to say more. This made Huan Yuanhui more and more curious about the identity of the immortal who took Wen Qiao away in Wanxian Mansion that day.

After all, they came from the north together and visited Wanxian Mansion together. Xuanyuan Xinghuo and the others are still very concerned about Wenqiao's situation, but unfortunately there has been no news of her. It is not easy to meet someone by chance in the huge Yunhaixian Mountain. Needless to say, some places in the Yunhai Fairy Mountain are forbidden, and ordinary disciples can't easily set foot, let alone meet them.

Dou Borong was not surprised. He remembered the token with eight layers of moire hanging from Wen Qiao's waist, which showed her high status in Wanxian Mansion.