15| "WHAT POSITION?"

"I really can't believe I'm supposed to be fake married to this boy." Zenobia grumbled to herself, while washing her hands in the bathroom. She could hear loud laughter coming from the living room. She dried her hands off with a paper towel and stared in the mirror at herself.

"Ah fuck it! The bitch tried to get at me now I'm finna get her ass back." She said quietly, smoothing her hair and finally cutting off the lights. She walked out the bathroom and down the hall to the group that still occupied Bryson's living room. Tyquian and his girlfriend, Breanna, had arrived while she was in the bathroom. Key was filling them in on what Dallas did to Taurus and what they planned to get back at her with.

She took a seat beside Cairo who had taken Taurus place when he started playing them game with Bryson.

"Girlllllll..." Cairo stretched as she hit Zenobia's leg playfully.

"Not you finna get married. Not me about to be the maid of honor. Love that for you." She laughed out as Zen pushed her away from her playfully.

"I don't know how this gonna work though." Zenobia laid back on the couch, deep in thought.

"It's gone work Z! Don't you remember that crazy ass white couple that got married on the football field a couple years back. Y'all just gone be that crazy ass black couple." Bryson said absentmindedly as he continued to play the game.

"Shut up Bry!"

"We gone be straight wifey." Taurus laughed out, turning around quickly to wink at her and then turning back to the game.

"I been wanting to beat that bitch ass but I guess this a work too."  Breana loudly said all of a sudden. Key had just finished explaining what had transpired over the past few days and the preliminary plan that he thought of tonight. Breana was important to the plan because she had a large following on social media and she was always with the bullshit . I mean she beat Sade ass when she was in the eighth grade but that's a story for another day.

"So alright, this what we finna do. Taurus already set the plan in motion unknowingly when he posted the picture of you two last Friday. We gone take another picture tonight and Breana gonna post it on her story." Key explained to the room.

"Before we really get off into it. Can I be the best man?" Tyquian laughed out.

"Nigga no that's my motherfuckin spot." Bryson said and turned around to look at Tyquian like he was crazy.

"We'll see about that bitch!" Tyquian flipped Bryson off.

"Alright Z and Taurus, assume the position!" Cairo clapped her hands and stood up.

"Huh?" Zen said from her seat on the couch.

"Which one?" Taurus laughed out. He sat the controller down and walked toward Zenobia. As soon as he got near her, he picked her up from the seat and walked them both back to the part of the sectional that they occupied, Zenobia laughing the entire time. He dropped her in one of the seats, hovering over her laughing frame.

"Well that was easier than I thought it would be." Breana said absentmindedly, posting the short clip of Taurus carrying Zenobia over to couch.

"What you mean?" Tyquian asked his girlfriend, peering over her shoulder at the video.

"I mean they act like a damn couple without being a couple. Hell if I ain't know any better I'd think they'd been dating for a while." She shrugged her shoulders. Everyone in the room, nodded their head, watching the two as they talked amongst each other.

"I mean she ain't lying, it's like it's meant to be." Kentrell scratched the side of his face, looking at the two intrigued.

"Excuse me, earth to lovebirds!!" Bryson said, gaining the attention of Taurus and Zenobia.

"We actually don't need y'all services anymore, it has been handled." He showed them the screen of his phone, playing Breana's story post on it.

"Well okay then." Taurus finally sat back down beside Zenobia.

The group decided amongst themselves to not worry about the details of the fake wedding until later on. Markeyvious explained that the relationship should look somewhat established before the engagement and wedding. They spent the night joking and laughing about random shit. At about two in the morning, the only person up was Zenobia. Everyone else in the house was asleep. Her and Taurus were in Bryson's guest room on the first floor. Well she was in the guest room by herself at first, but Taurus ended up coming in there by the time she had gotten into bed. They stayed up talking for a little while before he ended up falling asleep and she found out he liked to cuddle. He was wrapped around her shorter body and she had a little room to move but it really wasn't a lot.

She hoped that she was making the right decision doing this with Taurus. It was scary because she wasn't sure if he actually liked her or if he was putting on a front. One part of her thought that he was being truthful in his intentions and another part knew how he and Dallas acted. Was she just a moment, until he got bored or until Dallas decided she wanted to act right for the moment. She hoped that wasn't the case. She also knew that she only lived once and what's life if you don't take chances. This could be the heartbreak of all heartbreaks or the greatest love story to ever be written. While she didn't know the end of the plot, she was going to throw herself into the now.

A dim light rushed into the room from the hallway and she sat up slightly, with Taurus still wrapped around her frame, she took a quick picture of the two of them. Sweet Dreams 🖤 she captioned the picture and posted it on her story.

 Sweet Dreams 🖤 she captioned the picture and posted it on her story

(Don't mind the white couple chileeee lmaoooooo)

Whatever happens, she'll be ready when the time comes.

━━━━━━━━
I know y'all fawkin tired of me because I'm tired of me lmaoooo

I'm sorry it took so long to post 🖤