After sighing for a while, she asked Ning Yuzhou how to deal with this skull.

"After this skull was refined into an evil weapon, it has been consuming the blood and life evolution of the immortal for these years. If it is given another thousand years, it will definitely become a big climate. It is not easy to deal with it." Ning Yuzhou explained, " But I have broken the opportunity for its growth, and it is not a concern now."

Wen Qiao tilted his head, somewhat understood what he meant, "Then leave it alone?"

"Don't worry about it," Ning Yuzhou said affirmatively, "Things that have been scrapped can no longer be refined into evil weapons."

Get the affirmative answer, Wen Qiao decided to leave it alone.

The two made a circle around the skull and after confirming that it was not threatening, they returned to the place where the immortal boat was parked.

From a distance, I saw a group of immortals sitting there resting, and the four officials were treating the group of people rescued from the city.

On the way, the elixir used to treat these celestial beings alone did not know how much it would cost. Fortunately, Wanxian Mansion was rich in wealth, otherwise it would really not be able to cure it.

Wen Qiao couldn't help asking: "I saved so many people on the road, will it put pressure on Wanxian Mansion? Should I also earn some fairy stones?" She thought about the fairy seeds planted in the space, and waited. After they have blossomed and bear fruit, they can be sold at that time, so there is no need to worry about the stone.

Ning Yuzhou said with a smile: "It's okay, it's just some elixir, Ten Thousand Immortal Palace can support it."

Wen Qiao looked at the group of immortals in front of the skull.

Except for the four sense organs who are busy, the others are not idle. After they are almost resting, they take the initiative to help the seriously injured people around them to heal, or count the things they got from the  city, and remove some obviously problematic evil things. Destroyed in public.

At this time, I saw Yin Rui destroying an evil weapon blankly, and the others showed a look of relief.

Wen Qiao said suddenly: "Husband, it's actually good to do good things, right?"

Ning Yuzhou said.

"These immortal thieves have committed countless crimes. They can hide it for a while, but they can't hide it for a lifetime. They will always get retribution! This time they meet us, it is their retribution, isn't it?" She turned her head and smiled at him.

Ning Yuzhou still hummed.

Wen Qiao looked at him, wondering if he understood her suggestion?

She was a little bit distressed and couldn't help but sigh, why didn't she have his good eloquence? I always feel that my words are not convincing, and I can't persuade people.

So she hinted again, "My husband, this time the immortal thieves of the Western Realm have been destroyed. Thanks to you, if you didn't decide to take action, the four sense organs would not work so hard. Those who were rescued would be very grateful to you. I think the Western Realm is here. The immortal will also be grateful to you..."

Ning Yuzhou still had that gentle and gentle appearance, and smiled.

He finally couldn't help laughing until she looked straight over with a pair of bright eyes, with a tangled look on her face.

Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand and hugged the person in his arms, lowered his head slightly, rubbed her chin gently against her hair, and said softly: "Aha is right, we must do more good deeds."