A Mystery Thing

"Mr. Cha Eunwoo" a girl was shouting loudly at the beach with a smile.

"Aigoo, Babe, Don't shout." Eunwoo said with a chuckle.

That girl hugged Eunwoo and said ,"Eunwoo, don't leave me."

"Of course. I will never leave you." Eunwoo said as he hugged her with a smile.

It was just a lovely dream. But who knows? That was the saddest and worst dream for someone.

Dahyun just woke up because her phone was ringing.
Dahyun answered the call,"Oppa. Why are you calling me at this early morning?"

"Kim Dahyun,why did you ask Winter Cha Eunwoo's address?" Taehyung said in an angry tone.

"Oppa, I'm sorry." Dahyun said in a sad tone closing her eyes.

"Dahyun,why can't you just leave him alone? You should leave him." Taehyung said as he sighed.

"Oppa, I'm also tired. What should I do?"Dahyun shouted with the tears.
She wiped her tears and mentioned,"Even though his family hurted me, I still can't forget him."

"It's ok, Dahyun. Just calm down yourself. Everything is going to be ok." Taehyung calmed down Dahyun as he made sure Dahyun is okay.

Dahyun calmed down herself and said,"I'm ok,oppa. And sorry for shouting you."

"It's ok. Btw,I have a favour." Taehyung said after cleaning his throat.

"Oppa,tell me." Dahyun said with a smile.

"Take care of your sister-in-law." Taehyung said.

"Jisoo? Ok. I should take care of my beautiful sister-in-law." Dahyun said with a meaningful smile.

"Don't tease me." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I don't." Dahyun said with a chuckle.

"Anyway, is there someone who likes your sister-in-law?" Taehyung asked.

Dahyun said in her mind,"I shouldn't say that Eunwoo likes her,"No one." Dahyun answered.

"That's good." Taehyung said.

"I'll make sure that no one can touch her." Dahyun said with clenched fists cutely.

"Good. That's my sister." Taehyung said nodding his head.

"Oppa, let's end this call. I have to go to university." Dahyun said.

"Om." Taehyung said and ended the call.

Skip Time, At the University;
Dahyun was coming to school happily but her face was surprised when she saw Tzuyu.

"Let's talk." Tzuyu said as she held Dahyun's hand.

"Ok." Dahyun said rolling her eyes.