💚010💚

Mulai dari awal

"I don't like you" she muffled into my chest since I still had her in my embrace.

"Stop lying"

"Alright enough PDA Brown, let's go"

We walked hand in hand  into the building. We made our way to the radio station in silence. I could feel that she was already annoyed and ready to leave.

"You good?" I asked softly

She simply squeezed my hand gently, giving me a 'yes'. I nodded, figuring that she just didn't want to talk. She was probably having a little attitude because I told her, she couldn't  tour the city alone. I was just keeping her best interest at heart, I truly wanted her safe.

Omniscient

"Chris my man how you feelin'?" Charlamagne  asked the 27 year old.

"Wassup bro?" Chris greeted dapping him up. Se'anie simple stood behind Chris, not knowing where to sit. She turned around and saw Hoody and Keeis, sitting in a corner on their phones. She smiled and tried to walk over to them but Chris held onto her hand.

"Chris, imma go sit with Hoody and Keeis" she whispered to him so only he could hear.

He nodded and let go of her hand while Charlamagne watched her every move.

"You know we're gonna have to ask questions about her right?" Charlamagne stated.

"Yeah, and I got y'all answered" Chris shrugged , walking to the chair.

He wasn't scared about answering questions about Se'anie because he was about to give them all his rehearsed answers.

"Alright we're on in a few minutes" Dj Envy announced, putting his headphones on with Chris following suit. Angela Yee walked in and got ready along with Charlamagne Tha God.

"Alright , we on in 5....4...3....2.......1"

The interview was going smoothly.

Chris was being asked simple question like how he's been and what he has planned for his fans.

"So you have a little something in the works?" Angela asked with a smile

Chris nodded and chuckled "yeah I have something coming real soon"

"Is it music or what?" Charlamagne questioned

"Y'all gon see" Chris laughed

"Oh shit, we all gotta wait" Dj envy said jokingly

"When are we gonna know what it is? When can we look out for it?"

"I'll make an announcement on Instagram and I gotta talk to management about when it'll be but maybe sometime next month"

"Well okay man we'll be waiting" Dj Envy shrugged

"Anyway let's get into some real shit" Charlamagne interjected, sitting up straight.

Chris chuckled and did the same "ight"

"Oh Shit it's getting real" Angela joked