"okay I'll leave after we launch."

"Charlie, c'mon. This is ridiculous."

"Harry, unlike you I have a normal job. I need to be here I'm sorry." I hang up the phone and go back into the other room.

Everything launches right at 10am and it goes so smoothly. We sold more than we could've imagined, in perfumes and magazines. We haven't done this well in awhile. Our views online were so good too and I know it's all because of Harry.

After the launch I decide it's best for me to go home since Harry said Oliver was upset. So I call a car and go back to his place.

When I get there Oliver is in the living room playing with toys and Harry is sitting at the island working on something. Harry doesn't greet me so I go over to Oliver and crouch next to him.

"Hi baby, I missed you" I press a kiss on his forehead.

"I miss you mama"

"Are you okay angel?"

"I'm playing with toys"

I giggle "okay Ollie bug I'm gonna go talk to daddy." I walk over to Harry and set my bag down on the island, then sit down next to him. He keeps his eyes glued on his laptop in front of him. "Hi."

"Hi" he says quietly.

"Why are you giving me the silent treatment?"

"I'm working Charlotte, I had a lot of meetings today, remember?"

I sigh "can we please talk?"

He closes his laptop and turns to look at me "talk about what?"

"You're angry at me."

"I thought we agreed last night you wouldn't go into work and I could get you security."

"That's what you wanted. I didn't agree to it. I still have to work Harry."

"Yes I get that, but you left me and Oliver alone here this morning without a word."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to leave him here with you, next time I'll drop him off with someone."

He shakes his head. "No, that's not the point. I can take care of my son, I cancelled my meetings today specifically to take care of you both. The point is that I didn't want you to go to work today."

I scoff. "I get that, but I couldn't skip work."

He nods "I know. I understand. I do. I'm not trying to be crazy and controlling but you don't understand-" he gets choked up and stops. He puts his head into his hands. I stand up and wrap my arms around his body. I kiss the top of his head as I hear his quiet sobs.

"Talk to me H"

He looks up and his green eyes are red with tears streaming down his cheeks. "You don't understand how scary it was when they called me in the middle of the night, last night and told me that my- my- the love of my life and my sons home had been broken into by two men with a gun. I didn't know what to expect when I arrived. It was the most terrifying moment of my life. And I can't even imagine the way that you felt, but after seeing you-" he stops again "I know you have to live life still, I'm just so scared of not being able to protect you."

"I know sweet boy, I know. You're right I was terrified last night and believe me I still am, but I know we have to keep living and I'm going to be with you. I just had to do this thing today and I'm sorry you woke up and I was gone. I should've told you first." I run my hands through his curls and he wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head against my stomachs