Chapter 15: Checkmate

Comenzar desde el principio

Harry looked at Bippy who held her hand out.

....

"He said to go to the Ministry thats crazy dad!" Draco complained as Lucius rubbed his temples.

"I know Draco. Are you sure thats what Severus said?" Lucius asked Harry.

Harry nodded. "Yes, before he left. He said to trust him."

Narcissa sighed. "That's a big asked but I think we should. If we refuse they'll come and things will get ugly."

Draco groaned. "This is a bad idea mom. Please! If we bring Harry there he may never come back home!"

"Enough Draco" Lucius said. "We don't have another choice."

"We could run!" Draco suggested.

Narcissa sighed. "How do you feel about this Harry?"

Harrys felt all eyes on him. He didn't want to leave but knew running was impossible.

"I'll go. I trust Severus." He stated.

Draco groaned running his hand through his hair as Lucius nodded.

"It's settled then. In 9 hours we go to the Ministry. Until then let's all settle down. I will be calling our other defendant." He shoed them out.

Harry walked out of the chambers beside a silent Draco.

"Going is almost like committing suicide you know what right?"

Harry rolled his eyes keeping up a strong front as they got to the main hall to their rooms.

"I think thats a bit dramatic Draco." He stated before feeling Draco grab his hand.

"Is it?" Draco asked.

Harry sighed. "I hope so. Can we just go somewhere quiet until its time?"

Draco sighed before nodding pulling him down a side hallway and outside still holding his hand.

A few minutes later they arrived at an oak tree. Harry frowned as Draco let go of his hand spelling a blanket.

Draco sat. Harry sat before laying his head in Dracos lap recognizing the tree.

"This is the tree I crashed in when we first flew."

He watched Draco nod feeling his fingers run through his hair.

"What about your parents Dray?" Harry asked quietly.

"Their chambers are on the other side of the house and I may have spelled this area to show noone here. So relax"

Harry nodded.

They spent the time together until the four of them stood at the fire place.

Draco with Lucius and Narcissa with Harry.

"We'll be apparating in so hold on" Lucius stated grabbing Dracos shoulders apparating away.

Narcissa smiled. "I'll be grabbing your shoulders now. Are you comfortable with that?"

Harry nodded closing his eyes feeling the familiar wind.

...

Harry looked at the wizards seated beside him.

Lucius and Narcissa stood below the podiums in the center of them room.

"You two are being charged with abduction. How do you plea?" The head wizard asked.

Lucius kept his compuse.

"We plead not guilty. We rescued Harry. The NON wizards he was stuck beat him, starved him and locked him in a cupboard" he stated.