688 : Qilin Tribe

Zacznij od początku

Xianzhou stopped in front of a fairy mountain forest.

Wen Qiao and the others jumped down from the immortal boat and stood in front of the fairy mountain forest.

"Is the Kylin clan land ahead?" Wen Qiao asked curiously, looking at it, it was clear that it was an ordinary fairy mountain forest land, nothing special.

"Not really." Little Qilin said urgently, "This is just the entrance to the clan land."

The eyes of the four officials fell on the anxious little Qilin.

On the way, they had already understood that the Palace Lord came to the Qilin Clan this time to send this little Qilin back. This little unicorn is also pitiful. The soul is separated from the body, and only the soul is attached to the puppet. Thanks to the kindness of the little lady, she brought it by her side and promised to send it back to the clan land.

The little lady's business was the palace owner's business, and the four officials didn't think there was anything wrong with them sending the little unicorn back.

Little Qilin turned around, and finally squatted down in front of Wen Qiao in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Wen Qiao asked puzzlingly, wasn't he still very excited just now? How come it looks like the sky is falling down now?

Little Qilin said sadly: "Sister Wen, I only have the soul, unable to open the channel of the clan..."

At the end, Xiao Qilin almost cried.

What could be better than going through all the hardships and finally returning to the clan land, only to find that because my soul and body are separated, I can't use the Qilin clan's innate magical powers and cannot be recognized by the clan land, and even the access to the clan land is not for it turn on?

This gives it an illusion that it is not recognized by its own clan.

What happened back then, why was it sent to the lower realm, and even the body was separated from the soul? Did the elders who sent it down cruelly want it to die in the lower realm? Just like the meteor dragon in the Netherworld?

Little Qilin felt more sad the more he thought about it, and started crying with sobs.

"Tweet!" Little Phoenix flew on its back, and yelled "Tweet Tweet" towards Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou looked at it calmly, not understanding what it was talking about.

"Husband, Wen Maomao said, if it is the Qilin tribe who abandons Xiao Ting, let us go in and seek justice for him." Wen Qiao could not help but feel embarrassed when he helped convey Xiao Ting's meaning.

Is Wen Maomao too violent? I haven't figured out the situation yet, so I want to do something against the Qilin tribe.

The four officials looked at each other. This Phoenix is ​​too arrogant. Don't you worry about causing hatred between the Qilin and Phoenix tribes and causing the two tribes to fight?

Although the four spirits seem to be in harmony, it is an unanimous harmony with the outside world. They are eager to contend with the beasts, and there will inevitably be friction in private.

Little Qilin didn't expect Wen Maomao to protect himself like this. He subconsciously raised his head to look at Ning Yuzhou, and saw that he also looked down and said slowly: "If the Qilin tribe doesn't want you, you will go back to Wanxian with us, the deity will find a way to regenerate flesh and blood for you, so that your soul will return."

After reading Brother Ning's words, Xiao Qilin suddenly felt relieved.

It now has sister Wen and brother Ning, and there is even more noise, not a lone beast, there is nothing to be afraid of.