687 : Planting Fairy Seeds

Start from the beginning

Wen Qiao finally circled a piece of land. After turning over the soil, she planted the fairy seeds she had brought.

Ning Yuzhou followed her step by step, wearing a white and innocent robe, without staining dust, like that ruthless immortal, and Wen Qiao holding a jade shovel made of immortal jade to dig the ground. It was totally inconsistent, but he didn't realize it, he wanted to help, and he was extraordinarily grounded.

Upon seeing this, Xiguan left wittily, without staying an eye-catcher.

"Aha, why don't you plant them in the space?" Ning Yuzhou asked in a puzzled manner.

"Space also needs to be planted." Wen Qiao explained, "In the future, if there are any plants in the outside world, a batch of plants will also be planted in the space. I want to plant the space to full. After the space is recombined, the space can evolve into one small world......"

Ning Yuzhou was stunned.

He is extremely smart, and instantly understands her intentions.

She wants to create a small world with her own hands and accumulate merits for him. What is greater than the merits of creating a small world?

After Wen Qiao planted the fairy seeds, he said to Ning Yuzhou: "My husband, I want to help them grow. You are here to protect me."

Ning Yuzhou nodded.

Then, the girl in front of her disappeared, replaced by a small sapling.

The branches of the young sapling were very fragile, and the green leaves were tender and lovely. They swayed gently in the wind, making an uproar, like the sound of nature between heaven and earth.

Ning Yuzhou just sat under the tree and listened to the natural sound. The hostility and the emptiness in his heart were gradually comforted.

The two sacred beasts playing on the top of the cloud also ran over, lying under the tree one after another, and gradually fell into rest.

Half a month later, the immortal plants that Wen Qiao planted broke out of the soil, and they grew into tiny seedlings.

Then she entered the space again, planted other fairy seeds one after another, and helped them grow.

Xiguan and the others hadn't had much reaction to Wen Qiao's planting of fairy seeds on the top of the cloud, until one day, when they passed the circled plantation, they suddenly found the vigorous young seedlings in the plantation and is startled.

With their eyesight, they can recognize the immortal plants in the plantation, which are many precious species, and they all have one characteristic, that is, the growth period is very long.

But within a month, they have taken root and sprouted and are growing well.

The four of them looked at each other and thought of Wen Qiao in unison, surely this was Wen Qiao's reason, and let them shorten their growth period.

But how did she do it?

Although I don't know how Wen Qiao did it, the four officials didn't explore it.

Anyway, as long as the palace owner is in front of her, it is normal for the little lady to do anything extraordinary. Maybe the little lady has a rare bloodline. This is the talent and magical power brought by the bloodline, which will make their palace owner fall in love at first sight.

The four officials naturally accept Wen Qiao's method of cultivating immortal species.

After planting all the fairy seeds and letting them break through the soil, Wen Qiao was no longer in a hurry to help them grow.