684 : Taoist Companion

Start from the beginning

Shi Chen couldn't help asking: "Why did the palace master suddenly fall in love with that little baby? It's not because of her excellent aptitude..."

"I don't know what the Palace Master decides." Dongguan was expressionless, resolutely defending the image of Palace Master, and thought to himself that Palace Master was love at first sight, nothing.

Shi Chen was still a little bit unreasonable.

What a good seedling that little baby is, if she can be accepted as a disciple, she will be considered as a successor. But the decision of the palace owner cannot be changed, and he does not have a face so big that he dares to accept the wife of the palace owner as a disciple. It is estimated that the palace owner will slap him from the top of the cloud to the sea of ​​clouds.

After Dongguan left, Shi Chen and the people around him murmured: "This age is too different, right? The palace lord will be able to chew on."

Everyone looked at him speechlessly, "Do you dare to say this to the palace lord?"

Who dare?

Shi Chen shook his head decisively. He didn't think he was impatient to live. Even if the immortal's longevity was long, it was not this way of finding death.

However, this age is indeed too different!

They didn't expect that when the Wanxian Mansion was established by one hand, the palace lord of the wise Shenwu would find a little doll less than a thousand years old as a Taoist companion, saying that he had no sinister intentions, and they didn't believe it.

Xiangxian returned to Xianshan where he lived, and Xianshan was named after him, and it was Xiangxian Mountain.

Every immortal emperor of Wanxian Mansion can choose a fairy mountain for practice. The sea of ​​clouds in the fairy mountain is endless, and it is also a natural protective barrier. The fairy mountains rotate around a fairy mountain that soars into the clouds, and the sea of ​​clouds is from the highest. The top of the cloud overflowed.

Back at Xiangxian Mountain, I saw the newly-acquired apprentice Xuanyuan Xinghuo standing in the mountains, staring at the sea of ​​clouds in front of him.

Seeing him back, Xuanyuan Xinghuo hurried forward to salute.

Xiangxian said: "Are you enlightening the sea of ​​clouds?"

Xuanyuan Xinghuo nodded and replied respectfully: "Master, the disciples discovered that there are seas of clouds gathering in all the celestial mountains in Wanxian Mansion. The formations can be vaguely seen in the sea of ​​clouds, and there seems to be the power of the law..." Speaking of this, He was a little embarrassed, "What kind of law is the power, the disciple could not understand it."

Xiangxian looked at him in surprise, but he didn't expect that he could see this through, and he was a little bit happy.

This disciple's aptitude is really good, and he deserves to be ninety percent pure and extremely savvy.

"The sea of ​​clouds here does contain the power of law." Xiangxian replied, changing his voice, "Do you know how the power of law in this sea of ​​clouds comes from?"

Xuanyuan Xinghuo replied: "The power of general laws is mostly generated naturally, and this sea of ​​clouds should be no exception."

Xiangxian nodded slightly, "You are right to answer this way, but the sea of ​​clouds in Wanxian Mansion is different."

He stood in the mountains and looked at the sea of ​​clouds in front of him. The sea of ​​clouds envelops this fairy mountain. The outside world cannot detect the secrets of this fairy mountain. This is also the fact that no matter how curious about Wanxian Mansion, the immortals outside cannot find out its details for a reason.