Time out

Cg(s): Ushijima, Kuroo

Little: Daichi(Autistic, 4 years old)

Suggested by: PaigeBaldockcarty

---------------------------------------------------------

Daichi has been struggling to not slip into little space ever since he came to practice. Hinata, Nishinoya,Tanaka,And even Sugawara were yelling.Well, Sugawara was yelling at the other three but that's beside the point."Hey coach, Are you okay?"Yamaguchi asked him, but all Daichi did as a reply was look at him and cover his ears. It didn't help to drown out the yelling as much as he hoped it would. Eventually, he slipped and he ran to one of his caregiver's apartments, Ushijima. He unlocked the door and plopped on the bed. He turned off some lights and covered himself with a blanket. Soon, Ushijima arrived only to find his little sniffling under a blanket with most of the lights off. He sat next to him and tried to uncover his little."Sweet pea, It's okay, papa is here."Ushijima attempted to calm him down. Daichi slapped his hand away and grumbled. Ushijima sighed and set up a time-out corner quietly."Dear, Calm down and listen to papa. Can you tell where you are?"Ushijima asked him, And Daichi nodded. He sniffled again and looked around. Ushijima smiled and sat next to his little again, but this time he grabbed a sensory stuffed animal he named teddy. Daichi grabbed it and observed it, recognizing it as his favorite toy. An hour later, Kuroo arrived to help out Ushijima."Sweetie, Do you want a hug or anything? Maybe some Shoyu Ramen?"He asked as he entered. Daichi perked up and nodded. He waited patiently and calmed down as he was eating. He took off the blankets and smiled at his caregivers. The two talked while Daichi was playing and they decided on a five-minute time-out with teddy so he didn't get too upset."Sweetie, You know that you hit papa, right?"Kuroo asked him. Daichi could tell what was going on easily but he wasn't too upset, he understood that he hit his caregiver and that it was wrong."Yes, dada."He said, and he was walked over to the corner."It's only five minutes honey. Dada and I are gonna be here if you need us."Ushijima patted Daichi's head, then walked over to his room to do homework. Daichi patiently waited for those five minutes, then kuroo came and smiled at him. The three watched Coraline together after that.