Car rides in little space

Cg: Tsukishima

Little: Yamaguchi(3 years old)

--------------------------------

Tsukishima not-so-happily sighed as he heard Yamaguchi giggle from his room again. He walked in and saw him playing with his toys, thinking that he wouldn't get caught."Little prince your gonna have to sleep soon."He said, but yams just pouted and refused to go to bed for the third time this night. Tsukishima was about to give up on having him go to bed until he remembered that Yamaguchi would always fall asleep on car rides, no matter what music was playing or what was going on. He had a brilliant idea and so he picked up Yamaguchi."Dada where we going?"Yams asked as he was carried outside. Tsukishima helped him get in the car and he responded with, "We're gonna go for a quick car ride hun."Yamaguchi happily giggled again once he heard that. Not even thirty minutes in and Yamaguchi yawned, leaning his head on the car door. Tsukishima smiled and rubbed his little's head. Another ten minutes went by and Yamaguchi completely fell asleep. Tsukishima drove back home and put yams back on his bed, kissing his head before turning on a nightlight just in case."I love you little prince."He said before closing the door.

(Sorry this took so long I had writer's block)