681 : Immortal Emperors

Start from the beginning

Xuanxian's turn is Xuanxian's turn after the test of the immortal at the Xianjun level.

Wen Qiao stood among Xuanxian, stuck in a position where he couldn't get up, and looked at the person who was testing in front of him with a calm expression.

Others who finished the test stood quietly and watched. Although they knew their own test results, they also wanted to look at other people's and see how many powerful competitors there would be. Although the test qualification is only the most basic assessment, the final result does not necessarily depend on the qualification, but the qualification is often also related to the final result.

Soon it was Wen Qiao's turn.

The four of Xuanyuan Xinghuo looked over, all wondering what Wen Qiao's qualifications were.

When Wen Qiao played the fairy power, the fairy stone asked, and the fairy next to him said: "Bone age is four hundred and twenty-three."

This is the youngest one among all the immortals who have tested the qualifications this time. All the immortals present couldn't help but look over. At first glance, they were surprised by her appearance, and then they noticed the others.

423-year-old Xuanxian, although they are not absent in the fairy world, they are all geniuses.

In an instant, the eyes of everyone present fell on Wen Qiao, some were amazing, some were surprised, some were admired, some were envy...

In the magnificent and spacious hall, the man in the white robe was at the top of the floor.

In front is a huge water mirror, the water mirror clearly shows the scene at the foot of Wanxian Mansion Mountain, when the questioning fairy stone is lit up, the water mirror also appeared with a magnificent face.

The man looked at the person in the water mirror intently.

The fairy waiting next to Dongguan was also attracted by the female fairy who appeared in the water mirror, and her face could not help showing a bit of admiration. A female fairy with such an outstanding appearance is really rare, not even comparable to the Phoenix family and the Hai family who are famous for their beauty. Inferior.

Just as he was amazed, suddenly a sharp gaze swept over.

Dongguan was shocked, and turned his head stiffly, just to face the dull eyes of the man on the high seat.

"What are you looking at?" the man said, his voice was soft and soft, but it made people feel like a chill on his back.

The Dongguan deliberatedly said: "Palace Lord, his subordinates think that the qualifications of the immortals who participated in the assessment this year are all good..."

"Is she good-looking?" the man asked.

Dongguan didn't know what he meant. He caught a glimpse of the female fairy in the water mirror from the corner of his eye. He was full of thoughts, and finally decided to honestly say: "It looks good, this is the best-looking female fairy I have ever seen. "

The man still stared at the water mirror, hmm, and said nothing.

Dong Guan couldn't figure out what he meant, and he waited honestly, feeling a little regretful in his heart. Xi Guan, Bei Guan, and Nan Guan should come to accompany the palace lord.

At this time, the female fairy in the water mirror began to punch the fairy stone.

The ten pillars lit up bright green in turn, until the end, the ten pillars turned out to be bright, bright in color, and very beautiful.

Everyone was stunned again.

What does the ten pillars all bright represent? The purity of the fairy root representing this person turned out to be 100%, without a trace of impurities, it can be said to be blessed, even the heart demon would not target her too much.