677 : Wei Sheran and them

Start from the beginning

She was a little wary in her heart, but if she wanted to fight, she wouldn't be frightened, so she could just practice her hands.

Just as Wen Qiao was putting away the immortal ring he had stolen, he saw an evil-looking fairy jump out over there.

Wen Qiao looked at him blankly, "Robbery?"

It's no wonder that she thinks this way. It may be that the fairies in the north saw her alone and regarded her as a weak woman. After seeing her face, they all had some kind of unkind intentions and regarded her as a weak woman. The target that can be bullied, grab her Xuanyuan Ling.

In this regard, Wen Qiao is always willing to come. She is short of sandbags for practicing, plus she can make a fortune, so she is not afraid to come.

"Let's fight."

Wei Sheran's long, narrow eyes looked at her excitedly, faintly turning into vertical pupils.

Seeing his appearance, the few people familiar with him at Xuanyuan Xinghuo understood that Wei Sheran was already extremely excited at this time. This kind of excitement is only when you encounter evenly matched opponents, and often they will be very ruthless and extremely crazy, making them a little worried about Wenqiao.

Although she had seen her act unrelentingly, that beauty face was too deceptive, and she couldn't bear to be ruined by Wei She who didn't understand Lian Xiangxiyu.

"can!"

Wen Qiao was very straightforward, and rushed towards him quickly, with his fists already knocked out.

Wei Sheran knew that her weapon was a boxing, a boxing technique that contained the laws of space. It happened that his body was strong and he also liked to fight with bare hands.

The two fists collided with each other, and there was a bang, and the surrounding vegetation shattered and flew with a force of destruction.

The onlookers Xuanyuan Xinghuo's complexion changed slightly, and they backed away quickly, looking at them in surprise.

When they looked over, they found that the two had already fisted to the ground, and you came and I did not give in at all.

Wei Sheran became more excited as he fought. Not only did his eyes turn into vertical pupils, but also the snake scales appeared on his face. As the snake scales appeared more, his body became stronger. This is the phenomenon of Wei's disciples returning to their ancestors. The higher the degree of beastization, the stronger the strength.

He Wei Sheran's physical strength after returning to his ancestors, others only have to lose.

When Xuanyuan Xinghuo and others competed with him, they would avoid fighting him, but he did not expect that one day, someone would choose to fight Wei Sheran with his fists without even letting the wind fall.

Until Wei Sheran was blown away by the opponent, Xuanyuan Xinghuo had only one thought in their hearts: so strong! She is really strong!

Finally, Wen Qiao pressed Wei Sheran's dog's head to the ground and rubbed it.

The little phoenix jumped happily, tweeting and yelling: His mother won, blast the heads of the descendants of the snakes!

Xuanyuan Xinghuo and the others were also stunned. They really couldn't believe that Wei She, who had fought like a mad dog, actually lost, and also lost to a profound fairy who was a realm lower than them.

Wen Qiao did not let go of Wei Sheran, and said condescendingly: "You have lost."

Wei Sheran's face still had the scales of a snake, and he readily conceded. This fight was so heartily and heartily, he was still satisfied.