675 : Maid Selection

Start from the beginning

This woman is so prosperous that anyone who has seen her will not ignore it. It is a face that can make men and women obsessed with it.

This is a powerful enemy.

A steward from Xuanyuan Xiancheng who was responsible for selecting the maid stood there, and when the steward's gaze swept across Wen Qiao, his eyes were a little bit more amazing.

"Who is that fairy?"

The little steward who was asked by the steward subconsciously looked over, swiped the number on the jade key on Wen Qiao’s waist, and said, “Go back to the Zhuang steward, this is the girl from the Zhu family.”

"The Zhu family in the Wuying Xianshan area?"

"Exactly."

Guan Shi Zhuang said in surprise: "So that's it! I heard that the Zhu family of Wuying Xianshan has always been so beautiful, but he did not expect that the Zhu family also hid such a beautiful woman." Only when he saw Wen Qiao's bone age and cultivation base, he again It's a pity that it is authentic, "It's just that the qualifications are worse."

Xiao Guan nodded, but also looked regretful. The 300-year-old bone age turned out to be the cultivation base of the Earth Immortal, which was really not that good.

The other female fairies who originally regarded Wen Qiao as a strong enemy finally felt relieved after investigating and understanding Wen Qiao's bone age and cultivation base.

No matter how good his face looks, it's useless, and his cultivation base is too low.

Xuanyuan Xiancheng's selection of maids is not the kind of low-level servants who take care of daily life. It is to select the weak who are strong and can protect the young master at critical times, rather than the weak who need the protection of others. It can be said that the female fairies who came to participate in the election this time have the lowest cultivation bases, and the Xuanxian cultivation bases are even more numerous.

A little earth fairy dared to come and join in the fun, and he was not afraid of dying in Yunhaiwushan.

Many female fairies have already made up their minds to remove her as soon as they enter Yunhaiwushan. After all, this look is too outstanding. In case Xuanyuan Xiancheng chooses her because of her face, wouldn't it be one less place?

When Yunhai Wushan opened, Guan Shi looked at the female fairies who entered Yunhai Wushan with the jade key, and said to a female steward next to him: "Guanshi Kan, this time you enter Yunhai Wushan to preside over the selection and see if you can I can’t keep that girl from Zhu’s house."

Guan Guan was also a supervisor sent by Xuanyuan Xiancheng, and her status in Xuanyuan Xiancheng was not low. She had the absolute right to choose this maid selection.

Guan Shi naturally noticed Wen Qiao's face and nodded, "Don't worry, I understand."

Although the aptitude is indeed a bit poor, but this face alone makes people want to stay, and it's okay to be a facade vase.

It's just that people's hearts are unpredictable, and this face is really too inviting. If you don't help secretly, I'm afraid you won't survive the selection.

Wen Qiao didn't know the thoughts of these immortals, but she was not stupid, and could vaguely guess.

Although Zhu Luoling is unwilling to run for the maid, there are still many female fairies who are willing to compete. With her current cultivation base, she is not the opponent of this group of female fairies at all, so she must guard against these female fairies from playing black hands.