chapter 1

Once again.....

I find myself sat in the library for no reason whatsoever apart from the chance of just possibly getting a glimpse of her matted birds nest for hair,

I mean by describing it like that makes it sound like a bad thing....but trust me, it really isn't.

I know I know its extremely sad that I am going out of my way to literally sit here and do fuck all because of a girl?

but she is different...

she doesn't know it, but I do.

I'm supposed to hate her guts, despise her even.

she is literally the epitome of everything my family hates, everything I have been taught to discriminate against.

but I cant...

my body physically will not let me ignore her, be rude or bully her anymore.

what is wrong with me you may be thinking....

well I don't fucking know either so tough luck sweet cheeks.

she definitely still thinks that I hate her and I definitely know that I still have a scar on my nose from 3rd year when she walloped me in the face with her fist.

to be honest I don't blame her, I know I was a sarky twat with an importance issue but shhh I would never admit that to anyone.

wait shes coming shes coming....

i stand up and pretend not to notice she is there as i *accidentally* walk into her.

the books all fall out of her hands and she flies back landing right on her ass,

shit

i think i may have possibly misjudged her size and my strength.....

oh god how much i would like to be talking about a different situation with her beautifully petite body and smooth thig.....

"Malfoy.." she said with a sharp tone quickly snapping me out of my daydream, bit rude if you ask me.

"how may i help you, Granger" i said with a sarcastic tone whilst effortlessly leaning against the bookshelf (may i add) thoroughly enjoying the view of her on the floor in front of me.

"well, are you going to help me then" she said looking up at me with those beautiful wide brown eyes and sunkissed freckled skin

"pft" i let out a smirk whilst putting my hand out in front of me barely making the effort to bend down so that she would have to stand up before i am even able to help her up

she huffed, obviously,

moody little granger not getting her own way....

i do have to be truthful though, that little bit of fire she has is extremely arousing,

but once again no one knows that so shhhh

she stood up quickly patting down her skirt and pulling up those knee length socks she wore,

fuck they make me weak.

"fuck off" she muttered under her breath causing my eyes to snap up from her legs and back to her sparkling eyes.

"ohohohhh" i said standing up straight and taking a large step towards her.

i am now only a few inches from her staring down at the tiny little thing whilst she submissively and slightly timidly looks back up into my eyes.