Loki shakes you gently to wake you. "Little one it's time to get up." "Dinner time?" You ask as you rub your eyes. "Mmhm dinner time." You change and follow Loki to the garage. He opens the door if a black sports car. You look at him and it with an arched brow. "What is this?" "My car I use while I'm here." Is it safe? Are there no horses?" "Oh my sweet love. Midgardians don't really use horses. They used to but someone invented transportation that doesn't need a horse. I assure you it's safe." With his reassurance you get into the car and he follows. He shows you how to fasten your seatbelt then makes his way out to the road. This new experience makes you nervous and you fidget with your necklace again. "What's wrong darling?" "I don't like how close the other cars get. It's like they will hit us." "No one will hit us. I have a protective spell on. We will be fine." He says taking a hand from your necklace and bringing it to his lips. You instantly relax and start to enjoy the ride.

"Sorry we are late. This little lady just had her first car ride." Loki says pulling out your chair at the table. "How did you like it?" Steve asks as Loki takes his seat next to you. "It's definitely not a horse but it was fun." "Bucky and I remember when people first started buying cars. Right buck?" "Yeah we were pretty young though. Tony's dad, Howard Stark, was going to invent a flying car in the 40s. And we are still waiting on it." Bucky teases as Tony rolls his eyes. As you wait for your meals you look at the artwork that's hung around your table. You're really focusing on one piece when you feel your hand being squeezed gently. You're quickly brought back to reality as the others lightly chuckle. "I did it again huh?" Loki just smiles and nods. "I'm sorry." "You're fine darling. Natasha just had a question for you." You look over to her and give her your undivided attention. "Was just wondering how you and Loki met." She says before taking a sip of wine. "Oh in the village back home. My mother was a dressmaker. She made dresses for the queen and other ladies of court. I would help her when needed. One day the youngest prince came by the pick up his mothers dress that needed mending." "And the rest is history." Loki hums as he puts his arm around you and pulls you closer. "Was this before or after you destroyed half of New York?" Tony laughs. The others laugh too but you're confused on why. You know it was a bad thing he did, he was imprisoned for it, but why is it a joke now. "Ah let's not bring up the mistakes of others. I believe you are the cause of that whole Ultron business." Loki sneers back. "But back to the question. It's both. We were married after my time in prison. I was told if I didn't change my ways I'd never see (Y/N) again. That was one thing I couldn't lose. I made a promise to never disappoint her again and I think I'm doing a good job keeping that promise. Right my love?" "Yes a very good job."

On the way back to the compound you were still trying to understand why Loki's mistake was funny. He could tell something was on your mind but didn't want to pry into your private thoughts. "What's on your mind darling?" "Why did everyone laugh when Tony talked about when you destroyed the city? I don't understand why it was funny. It was a bad thing." "Yes it was a bad thing and a bit awkward too. I was bad but I've changed and now a good guy. Midgardians use jokes like that to make a weird situation easier to handle. Tony make the joke about me then I used it against him with his own wrong doings. See on Midgard not everything is good or bad. There are times good people do bad things. And bad people do good. The whole team have gray areas. So the joke wasn't making light of what I've done, just trying to make the subject a little easier to talk about. Does that make sense?" "I think so. Who knew Midgardians are so complicated." "Yes complicated creatures indeed." Loki laughs as he gently pats your thigh.

"Wake up little one. Come on wake up. I've got a day full of Midgardian things for us to do." Loki hums as he leaves kisses on your face. You slowly open your eyes to see his big blue ones. "Ah there she is. My beautiful wife. How did you sleep?" "Fine. You?" You yawn as you stretch under the blankets. "Best sleep I've had here. I can only guess that was because you are here. Now let's get you up and ready. Got lots to do and see." "What about breakfast?" On Asgard it was very uncommon to skip breakfast. It was something people did before even getting dressed for the day. "We will be having something called brunch. It's a mix of breakfast and lunch food. It's served later than breakfast but earlier than lunch. Roughly around 10am. But if you're super hungry now I can get you some fruit or something?" "That sounds fun. I think my morning tea can hold me over till this brunch." You say as you make your way to the bathroom. Once dressed you ride in Loki's car again, able to enjoy it more now that you are used to it. First stop on Loki's list of things to show you is something a little familiar. He helps you out of the car and you walk up a grassy hill still wet with morning dew. "Darling where are you taking me? My dress is getting wet." "Someplace that I'll know you'll like. It will remind you of home." He says as you just reach the top of the hill. You look out over a large market place that's already bustling with people. "This is called a farmers market. Farmers bring their crop to sell as well as other artisans. Remember that wooden ring I got you that has your name carved into it? I got it here." "Oh I loved that ring, well before I lost it while helping mother." You sigh as you reminisce. "Maybe the craftsman is here again and I can get you a new one." You and Loki make your way through the marketplace looking at all that was offered. It really was just like the village market back home. You were amazed by how something like this could be so similar. The ring seller wasn't there but you did get a beautiful landscape painting to take back to Asgard.