Prologue: Crank the Bass

All around him, people bustled themselves around with their jobs. Makeup artists were caking products on the rest of his band mates, but Chanyeol had effectively evaded the monsters, not wanting to be diva-fied by the industry he worked for. He wandered around backstage, taking notice of how busy everyone else was, unlike himself despite being the main act of the entire concert which was to begin in roughly thirty minutes.

He stepped outside the venue, which was something he wasn’t even supposed to do. Fan girls and potentially crazy fans could always be loitering around in hopes of spying someone famous, but Chanyeol didn’t care. It wasn't as if people like that bothered him. They were simply ignored--something that Chanyeol found easy to do.

Reaching into his back pocket, he took out a cigarette, placed it in his mouth, and took out a lighter, lighting the stick to life. Inhaling in, he took a long drag before exhaling the fumes into the cold night air. Just like any other concert, he used the cigarette to calm his nerves as if to numb and tell himself that it’d all be over in just a few hours and he could take a few fans back to the hotel for a night.

Any more reflection on what he wanted to do before and after the entire gig was interrupted when the metal door behind him burst open, hitting itself against the brick wall of the venue. Before Chanyeol could blink, the world’s most bitchiest coordinator and organizer came out and all of a sudden, Chanyeol went back to not caring.

Instead, Chanyeol leaned back against the wall, looked at the short bitch straight in the eye, took another drag, and defiantly blew the smoke in his direction.

He didn’t know what he found more amusing in that moment. The fact that the small male in front of him was trying his best to not cough or the fact that he was failing so hard, his eyes had to close because of the smoke’s burn. 

Letting out a small chuckle, Chanyeol went about his business again until the smaller male went up to him and forcibly grabbed the cigarette from his mouth, smashing it onto the ground.

“You have a show in less than twenty minutes and you’re out here like a punk doing this shit of all things! You don’t even have your makeup done!”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes before sparing the short one a glance.

Byun Baekhyun was the short bitch’s name, and for some reason, his music label thought that the short stump was the perfect person to hire for his world tour. Chanyeol was perfectly fine with the decision, that was until he met the bitch himself.

An over-controlling, pessimistic perfectionist was how Chanyeol thought of the guy. Despite the baby face God decided to plant on Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol was well aware of the runt’s sharp attitude and personality. Oddly enough, it seemed like it was only him that had issues with the guy. His band mates liked Baekhyun fairly well as well as the other staff. It was only Chanyeol who he seemed to butt heads with.

Slumping his shoulders, Chanyeol sighed, moving the male aside as he walked back to the door. However willing he was to return, Baekhyun seemed to have other ideas and Chanyeol already knew that he was going to be in for some sort of lecture for the billionth time that tour.

“You know, I’m absolutely sick of your crap, Mr. Park!” Baekhyun harshly said as he trailed behind Chanyeol, trying to keep up with the giant’s strides.

Walking past staff and other acts, Chanyeol held his stoic features on his face, uncaring for what Baekhyun had to complain about that night.

“The only thing I’m grateful for is the fact that you’re already dressed. The show’s about to begin so you need to get your ass over to the makeup station.”

“I don’t want to wear makeup,” Chanyeol replied.

Gripping the clipboard in his hand, Baekhyun grit his teeth. “Are you kidding me!?”

“Do I ever kid?” Chanyeol threw back.

“Mr. Park, we’ve been over this five times already! In five different countries! You need to--shit, what?” Baekhyun covered his ears, trying to hear what the person in his earpiece was telling him. “Yes, yes. I have him. Get the station ready. We’re heading over.”

Once the exchange was done, Baekhyun took over, taking the giant’s calloused hand and began dragging him over to where the makeup artists were. Chanyeol inwardly sighed as he was forced to sit on one of the chairs once again. Glaring upwards, he caught Baekhyun’s eyes in a deadlock. To the small runt’s credit, he didn’t back down, but instead, gave Chanyeol a cold look of his own before addressing the woman in charge.

“Fix him up. He has bags up his eyes. Just cover everything up, he doesn’t need eyeliner,” Baekhyun ordered. “His music’s already quite horrible to listen to; we don’t need him to look just as bad.”

There was another thing that Chanyeol found amusing and it was the fact that Byun Baekhyun didn’t like his band’s music. If they were ever in the car going from the airport to the designated hotel, Baekhyun would make sure to keep the music neutral and not the “trash” that Chanyeol liked to sing and play.

Chanyeol didn’t take any offense to it. He just forgave Baekhyun for being a little bitch. That was all. It wasn’t his fault that Baekhyun probably listened to gospel songs to make up for the fact that he was a cunt most of the time.

“I don’t appreciate you calling my music horrible,” Chanyeol said as the woman began touch ups.

“Well, I don’t like the fact that you call making loud noises ‘music,’” Baekhyun replied.

“You’re in the rock music industry,” Chanyeol said. “If you don’t like it, then why’re you here?”

“I’m here because I need to be,” Baekhyun said as he lightly hit Chanyeol’s shoulder with his clipboard. “Anyways, behave. We need to finish you quickly. Once you’re done, meet me underneath the stage. I swear if you’re not there in ten minutes, I’m cutting your balls off and we’re cancelling this entire show.”

“Fine.”

“Good.” With a nod, Baekhyun left him in the hands of the woman who was quickly rubbing his face down with every product known to man despite how many times Baekhyun referred to the term “touch up”.

The woman didn’t take long and soon Chanyeol joined the others under the stage where each of the members of his band was ready to go. The moment he met with them, Baekhyun hurried him onto the rising platform and handed him his guitar.

“Sing loudly and sing well,” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol began to feel the platform under him rise higher and higher. “People pay a lot of money to hear your music regardless of whether or not I like it.”

For a second, Chanyeol actually found those words encouraging.

“Smile and interact with the fans!” Baekhyun shouted as the screaming of the audience above began to drown every word he said. “Don’t forget we bring out roses in the middle of your ballad song! Give them out to fans, okay!”

“Fuck that!” Chanyeol yelled back.

“You shit! You better do it!” Chanyeol heard Baekhyun faintly yell at him.

Shaking his head, Chanyeol snorted, but grinned at the short one’s reaction just before his ears heard nothing else, but the screaming of his fans.

-

-

After much sweat and possibly blood from accidentally tripping over a wire backstage while another band gave Chanyeol and his band time to change, the concert was finally over and Chanyeol was finally looking for a night in which he could have a quick roll in the hay with a lucky fan.

Before he could venture out to the venue to see if anybody was trying their luck at seeing him after the show that the night, Baekhyun pulled him aside for a minute and Chanyeol knew exactly what was going to happen.

Another after-concert lecture.

“I just wanted to say that it was an awesome show,” Baekhyun started. “The lights really distracted everyone from the horrendous music. You have to make sure to thank the lights guy, okay?”

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol scoffed. “Whatever,” he said as he tried to move past the smaller male.

“Oh, and one more thing!” Baekhyun called after him, making Chanyeol feel obligated to stop and listen. “Go immediately to your hotel room and sleep. We have a flight to catch at eight o’clock. We need to be at the airport by seven for early check-in. No funny business, Mr. Park!”

“No funny business, short stuff,” Chanyeol repeated as he continued to walk away, leaving Baekhyun to watch him as he turned a corner.

-

-

Chanyeol’s hunch was correct and there were indeed a few girls waiting around for the slight hope of seeing him. He worked his charm and caught the obvious hints that one or two of them wanted a little more than small talk, so he ended up hailing a cab for three girls and himself.

By the time they arrived at the hotel, it was nearly two in the morning, deeming it safe in Chanyeol’s mind that the any interruption from his manager, band mates, or other staff was close to none.

The girls quickly undressed and took turns undressing him before any foreplay began to happen at all. One of them decided to incorporate the one or two bottles of alcohol in his room into their games until all of Chanyeol’s complimentary drinks were downed.

The alcohol in his system loosened him up to a point where he almost didn’t care for the fact that the girls began pulling out their cellular devices and taking videos and pictures while they were messing around. When he did try to tell them to stop, they didn’t heed him. The only thing that made them stop at all was the fact that the front door beeped, indicating that it was being opened.

Pushing one of the girls off of him, Chanyeol sat up on the bed, appalled at seeing Byun Baekhyun standing in front of all of them. Unlike him and his group of women, Baekhyun was wearing a coat fit for the cold air and actual clothes--something that Chanyeol and his female friends were undoubtedly missing.

Quirking his lips, Baekhyun tilted his head. “I thought I told you to go straight to bed.”

“I am in bed,” Chanyeol replied sarcastically. “What the hell are you doing in here?”

“I came to see if the number one rock artist topping the charts this year was in his bed sleeping,” Baekhyun threw back, glancing at the girls. “But I see that you’re here doing other things.”

Ignoring the look on the girls’ faces, Chanyeol scoffed. “You’re not my manager. You organize shit. You don’t have the right to come up here and check on me. Besides, can’t you see I’m busy?”

“Right,” Baekhyun said, nodding his head mockingly. “I’m not your manager. Because if I was? I wouldn’t give much shit about you. Being a manager is nothing compared to my job, Park. I have to keep people in line and that includes Mr. Wu, your beloved manager who I just put to bed after dragging him away from the bar downstairs. That’s your manager.”

Looking at the girls, Baekhyun smiled. “Ladies, I’m going to need you all to get back in your clothes and walk on out of here.”

One of the braver women asked, “What if you just joined us?” To this, Chanyeol raised a brow, sending his attention for Baekhyun’s reaction.

“As much as I would love to fondle grandmother’s breasts, I still need you to leave,” Baekhyun coolly responded.

The girls grumbled under their breaths as they quickly found their clothing and fixed their hair. One by one they marched to the door only to be stopped by Baekhyun just before they could step outside. Chanyeol, not caring to wrap anything around his naked self, watched as the scene went on.

“Just before you go, hand me all of your cellphones,” Baekhyun demanded. One after another, Baekhyun took their phones. Chanyeol couldn’t see much, but he could see that once Baekhyun finished with whatever it was that he was doing the phones would shut off right before he handed them back.

As the girls left, Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun, scaring the smaller male when he turned back around to see the giant and all of his naked glory. “Did you really have to ruin the fun?” Chanyeol muttered.

Baekhyun shrugged, placing his hand on Chanyeol’s chest and pushing him away. “Yes.”

“What’d you do to their phones?”

“I reset all of them and erased the memory,” Baekhyun simply said. Looking up at Chanyeol he grinned. “I can’t have a scandal blowing us out of the water in the middle of a tour--at least not when I’m on this wagon.” Lifting up a finger, Baekhyun piped. “However, once this tour’s done and I’m not part of this little concert gang anymore, you’re free to do as much scandal as you want. It won’t be my problem anymore. My job would be done.”

Chanyeol silently looked at the smaller male’s sarcastically happy face before laughing, filling the room with his deep voice. Cocking his head, he gave Baekhyun a nod of credit. “You’re a bitch, you know that?”

“I like to think of myself as efficient--”

“And it’s weird how it actually makes you kind of hot,” Chanyeol flatly said, lowering his gaze more than Baekhyun would have liked.

“What?”

“You know, now that you’ve kicked those girls out, I think it’s kind of your fault how I’m still hard,” Chanyeol said, traveling his hand down and giving himself a tug right in front of Baekhyun. “Do you want to fuck?”

Baekhyun’s eyes flared, his jaw hanging open. “Excuse me?”

“I’m basically asking you if I can have you naked on the bed, legs spread with my cock up your ass,” Chanyeol clarified graphically. “Or if you prefer, I can let you ride me if you’re the kind to be the one in control of your own rhythm.”

“You’re being unprofessional,” Baekhyun argued.

“Honey, as bitchy as you might be, you have a nice ass and I have a cock that's just wanting to fuck it--or at least something,” Chanyeol said, taking a step forward.

“Are you drunk!?” Baekhyun cried out, backing away until his back hit the door. “You know, there’s this thing called masturbation. It’s quite effective and takes less time than actual intercourse--”

“I’d rather have sex with you,” Chanyeol said, shrugging as he held Baekhyun’s chin upwards. “I want to hear somebody scream my name tonight and you’re the only one available.”

“You’re an idiot,” Baekhyun said, trying his best to move away some way or another. “An idiot that plays horrible, ear-deafening music--you had thousands of people screaming your name just a few hours ago!”

“None of which was you.”

Cupping Baekhyun’s face, Chanyeol dropped his lips, slanting his over the Baekhyun’s shocked ones. He felt the smaller male struggle, trying to get away, but Chanyeol's hold on him was as tough and hard as his member.

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol’s tongue rim the outlines of his lips and only gave way when Chanyeol purposely began to rub his knee against the mound in between his legs causing him to gasp. He tried to fight back with his attempts to push Chanyeol off, but his efforts were nothing compared to the strength that the musician had.

Releasing Baekhyun’s lips, Chanyeol scooped him up into his arms and walked both of them back to the bed which was already disheveled from Chanyeol’s last bit of activities. The moment Baekhyun felt his back touch the mattress, Chanyeol was right back on him, furiously attacking his mouth and using his tongue to break away all of Baekhyun’s reserves.

The moment Baekhyun felt himself extremely hard under his waist line, he mentally cursed himself. He cursed his body for the lust he was having for the man on top of him. 

Chanyeol felt Baekhyun’s growing hardness and smirked down on him.

“You’ve got something growing down here,” Chanyeol huskily said against Baekhyun’s ear before nipping at his neck. “Let’s get you out of these clothes.”

Shaking his head, Baekhyun tried to muster up defiance. “No--” He groaned when he felt Chanyeol press against his nipple through his clothing. “Chanyeol, I’m your fucking concert coordinator--ngh!”

Tugging Baekhyun’s coat off of him and ripping his white collared shirt open, popping out the first two buttons, Chanyeol shook his head. “Not tonight,” he said in a low voice. “Tonight, you don’t belong to my record label. You belong to me.”

After getting rid of Baekhyun’s clothes on his top half, Chanyeol was quick to begin work on the smaller male’s jeans. Immediately after unbuckling and unzipping, Chanyeol pulled everything off in one tug including Baekhyun’s underwear, leaving him bare for the giant to see.

Embarrassment soon kicked in as he tried to cover himself, but Chanyeol moved fast. Once he kicked everything over the bed, he moved Baekhyun’s hands away from the conjunction between his legs. Taking the male’s knees, Chanyeol spread him apart, settled in between and began to grind their hard member’s vigorously.

Pleasure shocked through Baekhyun’s body, causing him to gasp with every teasing thrust that Chanyeol bestowed on him. Chanyeol had him panting for every breath that he could get in between the little moments when Chanyeol would separate their lips to lower his head down and suck on his perky buds.

Though his mind was clouded, Baekhyun could still think and understand how wrong it felt to be doing such a thing with the man, but with one stroke of Chanyeol’s tongue back inside his mouth and with a hand gripping both of their leaking cocks, Baekhyun was pulled back into blind ecstasy.

Chanyeol released Baekhyun’s swollen lips for a second to glance down at his hand’s work. He smirked when he saw just how wet Baekhyun’s cock was against his and quickly placed another kiss on the smaller male’s lips before pulling both of them up.

“Fuck me with your mouth.

Baekhyun blinked. “What?”

Sitting up on the bed, but opening his legs, Chanyeol stroked himself. “Lean over here and put me in that pretty little mouth of yours,” Chanyeol panted. “I’m sure that sharp tongue can do more than just talk.”

Taking a glance down at Chanyeol’s length was a mistake. Baekhyun’s face flushed at the sight of the member throbbing and twitching for his mouth’s attention. Giving in, Baekhyun crawled over and pushed Chanyeol on the bed before taking hold of the musician’s shaft.

He stroked it for a few seconds, using the precum that seeped out of the head as minor lubricant for smoother strokes. When he felt that it was time, he teased Chanyeol by swirling his tongue gracefully around the head, dipping the tip against the slit of the cock.

Baekhyun could taste the salty liquid that pushed its excited self out of Chanyeol’s thick shaft and gladly took it all in. Dipping his head, he hallowed his cheeks and began to bob his head on the throbbing length, groaning and sending vibrations to Chanyeol’s body.

Tangling his fingers in Baekhyun’s hair, Chanyeol couldn’t help but thrust upwards in excitement. Baekhyun’s mouth was warm and the sounds that came out of it were lewd, causing him to get even harder.

When he felt himself trickling close to the end, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun’s head off of him. He wasn’t about to explode in the smaller male’s mouth when he preferred releasing himself at the other end.

Pulling Baekhyun’s head back, Chanyeol could see drops of saliva at the corner of his mouth. Looking at him carefully, Chanyeol knew that he was genuinely turned on by the male. Capturing Baekhyun’s lips, Chanyeol could taste himself mixed with the taste of Baekhyun.

Once he pulled away and sat back up, he pressed their forehead’s together and licked Baekhyun’s bottom lip. “How was it, Baek?” he growled. “Was I juicy enough for you?”

Baekhyun pursed his lips and nodded. Grinning, Chanyeol nibbled on his lips in satisfaction, gradually tumbling them over until Baekhyun was back to being laid out on the bed. Then, Chanyeol left his side momentarily, giving Baekhyun enough time to catch his breath before Chanyeol came back with a bottle of lube in his hand.

“Why do you have that?” Baekhyun cried breathlessly.

“I prefer anal,” Chanyeol replied. Crooking his fingers, he clicked his tongue. “Legs out, bottoms up.”

“You have a way with words,” Baekhyun snorted as he lifted his legs up anyhow.

“I’m a musician. I write my own material.”

“No wonder that was so bad.”

Slightly amused, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun’s ass a quick hit before popping the bottle open. “You just sucked me off and your mouth’s still working,” he said scoffing before slowly applying the lubricant against Baekhyun’s entrance. “I thought your jaw would be tired by now.”

Grunting at the initial penetration, Baekhyun’s breathing became more and more uneven as Chanyeol began to dig deeper with every stroke of his finger. “I think I’ve--ahhh--gotten used to--nghh shit--using my mouth a lot on the job--fuck, slow down.

Heeding to Baekhyun’s request, Chanyeol slowed his pace, but continued to efficiently do the job, adding a second finger in no time. “You talk too much on the job.”

“It’s what I’m paid for to do,” Baekhyun gasped, arching his back as he felt Chanyeol angle his fingers.

Chanyeol hissed when Baekhyun’s hole gripped tighter. As the fantasies of having his cock constricted by the void tightness took over his mind, Chanyeol pulled out and began lathering himself slick with the lubricant.

Lifting Baekhyun’s leg up and over his shoulder, Chanyeol positioned his twitching cock right at the stretched opening. He looked up before he began to slowly slide himself past the ring of muscle and caught Baekhyun’s eyes looking at him.

Unable to help himself, Chanyeol leaned forward and simultaneously buried himself in deep as he took Baekhyun by the lips as well. He felt the male beneath him moan out in pleasure, then kissing as they waited for it to be alright to begin.

When Baekhyun gave him a small whisper, telling him to move, Chanyeol buried his face in the curve of Baekhyun’s neck, panting as his hips moved furiously to satisfy both of their needs. Baekhyun cried, whimpering at every thrust.

Lifting his hips, he met Chanyeol halfway, even motioning his hips to try and intensify the heat between them. His member rubbed against their stomachs, squished in between, but feeling both their heat. He groaned when Chanyeol pounded into him at an angle, hitting him at his very core.

The slick sound of Chanyeol’s powerful thrust reverberated in the room, clear to both of their ears. Untangling his arms from Chanyeol, Baekhyun reached down and began to pump himself, fingering his slit and running his thumb over it.

“Ah, god, yes!” Baekhyun cried, thrashing his head to the side. 

Chanyeol grunted and quickened his pace to a point where Baekhyun was so close to screaming. As he pistoned faster, their bodies rocked to the motion. Moving himself from Baekhyun’s body, Chanyeol took hold of the smaller’s legs and spread them for a better access.

“Fuck, I’m so close,” Chanyeol groaned, throwing his head back. “You’re so fucking tight. No wonder you’re such a tight ass at work--fuck !”

“Oh my god, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun whined. “Harder--fuck! Harder!”

“You’re so fucking demanding,” Chanyeol growled.

Nonetheless, granting his wish, Chanyeol buried himself to the hilt with every thrust. When Baekhyun glanced down, he saw the length disappearing into him and flushed at the sight, closing his eyes. A few seconds later, he found his release, spurting his seeds out of his cock and onto his stomach.

Chanyeol, having seen the male beneath him erupt, found motivation in himself to finish and not soon after, he came following, spilling all of his load deep inside Baekhyun’s hole. Panting at his finish, he gradually slowed his pace.

Just before pulling out, Chanyeol planted one last sloppy kiss on Baekhyun’s lips, slowly lavishing his tongue with his. After they pulled away from each other, Chanyeol pushed himself up and pulled out, watching as Baekhyun’s body gently flushed out his cum.

Although breathless, Chanyeol laughed as he flicked Baekhyun’s ass. “You’re like a cum geyser.”

“Stop it…” Baekhyun groaned, swatting his hand away. “Your lyrics suck and so do your jokes.”

Chanyeol shrugged before moving to Baekhyun’s side and flopping right next to him, face planting himself onto the mattress. “I’m tired…”

“Says the person who has the energy to have sex after performing for a three hour concert…” Baekhyun muttered as he tried to get up.

Chanyeol rolled on his side and pulled Baekhyun back in. “Well, now I’m out of energy…” he mumbled. With his eyes slowly closing, he dragged his arm over Baekhyun. “Do me a favor you growth-stunted bitch. Stop moving.”

Creasing his brows at the term used against him, Baekhyun frowned. “Excuse me, you untalented prick,” he huffed. When he got no response, he knew that the giant beside him had fallen asleep.

Baekhyun would have spent more time contemplating about how he just had sex with the prick if he didn’t fall to the same spell Chanyeol fell to a few moments ago. Slowly, his thoughts became blurred as he fell asleep.

-

-

The moment it became six in the morning, a loud noise blasted in room, jolting Baekhyun up from his slumber followed by Chanyeol. It took a moment for Baekhyun to remember what that noise was before he began to scramble off the bed for his cellphone--or so he tried.

With his lower parts aching, he groaned and punched Chanyeol on the chest. “Get my phone and turn off the damn alarm.” Cursing, he then added a tight, “please…”

Chanyeol grumbled and threw his legs over to the side, getting ready to get up. But then, he stopped and listened to a familiar tone. When he realized what it was, he looked back at Baekhyun who had gone back to closing his eyes.

“What’s that?”

“What’s what?” Baekhyun muttered.

“That sound.”

“It’s my alarm, you idiot,” Baekhyun said, peeking up at the giant looking at him with a smug look on his face. “What’re you looking at?”

“I’m looking at a person who says my music’s shit,” Chanyeol scoffed. Getting up, he searched for Baekhyun’s pants and took out his cellphone from one of the pockets. “Ah, wait, hold on. This is my favorite part. It’s the chorus.”

“For the love of god, just turn it off!” Baekhyun cried.

However, Chanyeol ignored him and began singing along until the music stopped and it repeated all over again. It was then that Chanyeol finally turned off the alarm for that morning.

“You’re something else, aren’t you?” Chanyeol teased.

“Can you shut up and just get ready?” Baekhyun grumpily said as he pushed himself up, grimacing at the pain. When he saw that Chanyeol was continuing to smirk at him, he rolled his tired eyes. “Can you not?”

Scoffing, Chanyeol shook his head and crossed his arms. “I take that back. You’re still quite the bitch.

“Just get me something for the pain, Mr. Park.”

“Anything for my number one in-closet fan.”