666 : The real him

Start from the beginning

Suddenly learning the truth, she didn't know if she couldn't bear it.

"He also has an identity, he is one of the five emperors of the spirit world, Emperor Xi, who later fell into a demon."

Wen Qiao turned his head abruptly, staring at him blankly, "So that's it..."

She couldn't blame her for always being a man with white hair and black clothes who couldn't see his face clearly. He was clearly the Emperor Xi who had fallen into a demon and was also her current husband.

Only the fallen god can a blue silk turn into white hair.

"Why did he fall from a god to a devil back then?" Wen Qiao asked again.

The teacher said without life: "Sorry, I can't say this, you need to find the answer yourself."

"Why can't you say?" Wen Qiao frowned.

"Because of destiny."

"Destiny?" Wen Qiao became more puzzled.

Shi Wuming sighed, "Yes, everything has fate, just like the Three Realms War... Sister Aqiao, I don't want to hide it from you, but I really can't say, you can only find the answer by yourself."

"Where should I find the answer?"

"After you ascend, you can find the answer in the upper realm."

Wen Qiao pursed her mouth, looked down and thought for a moment, and asked him again: "If I fly to the upper realm, can I still meet him?"

"Of course!" The teacher said with certainty, "Ning Yuzhou is guilty of sin, and the human world cannot tolerate him. If he stays in the human world, he will never be able to advance. Meteorite can only be reincarnated again. Only to return to the Demon Realm, retrieve his true body, and ascend to the Upper Realm again with the body of the God and Demon."

Wen Qiao breathed slightly, her throat seemed to be blocked by something.

After a while, she asked hoarsely: "He said that he was reincarnated many times, and he was looking for me in every life..."

"Yes." Shi Wuming sighed, "Reincarnation will consume his soul power and make his memory disappear. He has been reincarnated for a long time, and he cannot die well in every life. This is a punishment for him..."

Wen Qiao stood there blankly, her eyes gradually turning red.

She remembered asking him the same day why Yan Yi entered the Saint Martial Continent from Fengmo Tianyu 50,000 years ago, and even died in the Saint Martial Continent. He said that because he died, Yan Yi, a puppet, was no longer under his control. With his meticulous thoughts, how could the puppets he refined be allowed to end up like this? Did Di Ying treat Yan Yi as him and use the technique of reversal on Yan Yi's corpse?

It must be that time, he died too suddenly.

If there is no good end in every life, how can it be properly arranged?

A gust of mountain breeze lifted the clothes of the two of them.

Wen Qiao asked him with red eyes: "In this life, he will not end well?"

"I don't know." The teacher said lifelessly, "It depends on you."

"I?"

"Yes! I can only tell you that he was the destroyer of the world, and you are the savior. It is up to you to decide whether he is alive or dead." The teacher looked at her lifelessly, "Wen Qiao, this life He finally met you, he decided to change himself, want to make himself better, and be able to walk with you, this is the change he is willing to make for you..."