Yan Zhao led the way, Wen Qiao followed unhurriedly.

She casually glanced at the environment of Demon Abyss. It was not as terrible as she imagined. Instead, there were mountains, rivers, plains and valleys.

Soon after walking into the Demon Abyss, Yan Zhao tore a passage leading to the depths of the Demon Abyss and gestured at Wen Qiao with a please.

Wen Qiao still stepped forward calmly, and Yan Zhaogao could see a little bit just because of her courage.

There was darkness in the depths of the Demon Abyss, and the palace shrouded in darkness could be seen in the distance. Fluorescent lamps hung from the height of the palace. The fluorescent lights decorated the Demon Palace with a magnificent atmosphere and magnificence.

Many demons guarded the palace, all staring at her with hostile eyes.

Wen Qiao could feel a lot of the breath of the Primordial Saint Realm in the palace, and when she looked up, she just saw the few Primordial Saint Realm demons guarding at the entrance of the palace, with similarly unsatisfactory expressions.

She glanced indifferently, and wondered in secret that this Demon Palace was actually extravagant to use the Primordial Saint Realm as its guard. But thinking of the half-step fairy ancestor Fanyin guarding in the devil palace, these Primordial Saint Realms are nothing.

When the tall palace door was opened, only a beam of light lit up under the feet, and it took a long while to slowly spread forward until the depths of the palace.

When Wen Qiao walked into the palace, she saw the woman sitting on the tall black throne. She was in a red dress and red dress. She was incompatible with this magic palace, but she looked so arrogant and arrogant. Diffuse, even in the Primordial Saint Realm, his face turned pale, and he bowed slightly.

Wen Qiao walked in with his head held high and his expression unchanged.

The group of Primordial Saint Realm who stood respectfully and respectfully stared at her back, with a look of surprise in their eyes.

Because of the aura of Fan's ancestors, even the demons who have been practicing in the Demon Palace for many years can't bear it. How can she, a junior in the Yuansheng Realm who has just been promoted, not be afraid? Could it be true that, as in the rumors, she once obtained the inheritance of the fairy and some kind of treasure in the fairy tomb, and she could cross two great realms in just a hundred years, and achieve the Yuansheng realm, even half a step into the fairy realm. Not afraid?

All kinds of thoughts passed through the hearts of the demons, but based on their trust in the ancestor Fanyin, they didn't think that one person could offend the ancestor Fanyin.

Fan Yin looked at the people who walked to the center of the hall with Xiu indifferently, and his eyes were a little strange.

It was the first time that she met such a special human race. There was a powerful restriction sealed in her body, prohibiting the world from exploring. Even if she had cultivated to the half-step fairyland, she could not discover the secrets of her.

This kind of restriction is not like the people of the lower realm can arrange.

Fan Yin's gaze fell on her face, and suddenly found that this person who broke in with his own power, Xiu possessed a special color that is rare in the world, and this appearance alone cannot be ignored.

Prosperous appearance, mysterious prohibition, terrible practice speed, powerful combat power...

Suddenly there was something passing in Fanyin's heart, but he couldn't catch it for a while.