"Even the demons, I'm afraid not many demons are clear."

After all, the ancient times are too far away. Even the battle of the Three Realms in the ancient times, there are very few practitioners know now, and the passage of the Three Realms is closed, the demons and ghosts have withdrawn from the human cultivator continent, and they are almost inaccessible. Let people forget the tragic battle of the Three Realms that year.

The only one who still remembers the Battle of the Three Realms is Fengdevil Tianyu.

The reason why the Demon Sealing Domain will become a self-contained world is also because it once sealed the Demon King, which led to the different peculiarities between the Demon Sealing Domain and the outer continents. It has a kind of suppressing power on the outer continents, so that the outside practitioners can come in. Will instinctively feel the force of suppression.

It is said that this is also the suppression left by the devil.

For so many years, that group of demons have been unwilling to give up the demon king. It is said that the demons have been secretly trying to lift the demon king's seal and let the demon king lead the demon race to glory again.

Although Fengmotianyu looks very peaceful now, although the three clans often conflict, they are only small conflicts. It doesn't matter. If someday the Demon King is born, Fengmotianyu will face war again, and even affect the outside world. mainland.

The mission of their human race in sealing the demon world is to prevent the demon king from being born.

As a member of the human race who has just advanced to the Yuan Sacred Realm, he also has to undertake this mission.

Wen Qiao finally understood why the Demon Sealing Domain was called "Demon Sealing". It turned out that it was really used to seal the land of demons.

"The mission of the Human Race in the Sealed Demon Cosmos is to stare at the Demon Race and prevent the Demon King from being born. What about the demons?" Wen Qiao asked in a puzzled way. The relationship between the three races is not good. Presumably, the demons are neither demons. Nor is it an alliance of human races.

The Master of the Saint Martial Hall said: "Gui Xiu was innocently left in the Demon-Fenged Heaven back then. Because the three realms were closed, they could not return to the Nether Realm. However, over the years, they have developed a ghost domain in the Demon-Feng Devil Heaven, which is considered to be the Demon Heaven. A member of the realm, if one day, the Demon King is born and wants to destroy the Three Realms, the ghost cultivator will naturally not be able to stay outside the world."

The meaning of these words is that when the time comes, Guixiu will not be able to stand by and do not want to become a slave to the Demon Race or the destruction of the Three Realms. He can only form an alliance with the Human Race.

Wen Qiao nodded, realizing that ghost repair was not a problem, it was the demons who had the problem.

"The Demon Race is the strongest right now, but the ancestor Fanyin?"

"Do you know the ancestor Fanyin?" Pangu Hall Master looked at her with interest.

Wen Qiao nodded and said with a serious face: "I heard that Fanyin ancestor suppressed the Lord of the Evil...Have you heard of the Lord of the Evil?"

The Primordial Saint Realm present nodded their heads and didn't care much.

One of the Yuan Shengjing Venerable said: "Although the demons have always wanted to break the seal of the demon king, they are actually very arrogant. The lord of the demons resurrected from the dead and became a non-human, non-ghost, non-devil monster. With the pride of the Demon Race, we will never agree with this existence, so the Brahma ancestor of the Demon Race will take action to suppress the Lord of the Demons in the depths of the Demon Abyss."