Page-4

     I gulup seeing his angry face, 'i'm surely dead this time' he walked towards me with full speed I raised my hands up "look man it was not fully my fault your girlfriend also wanted that, even though she was the one who kissed me first (I almost bit my tongue) oh.. I mean.. haha.."- I chuckled knowing I'm gonna die for sure, he yelled at me before punching me hard. 

     After that man took his anger out on me, I was left there to just lay down. After a few minutes more I slowly got up, my stomach hurts from the kicks and I surely look destroyed. When I went near the door holding the wall, I met the eyes with wondaring y/ns. She immediately got statue and like bullet she run to me holding me up "omg who done this"- she asked and straight away took me to the nurse, "it's mark ahh, actually I deserve it, ahh. I went out with his… y/n? Shit"- I said not finding her near my bed. 

   Soon after I heard there was a fight in the canteen. I knew what it was, even in the pain I almost ran towards the canteen to see Mark was on the ground and y/n on top of him punching the shit out of him. "How dare you hit Eunwoo you bastard"- she yelled while punching and Mark was trying to defend him and he also hit her a couple of times to get her off but Tigres didn't budge from her prey. I felt happy at that moment that she was there for me to look after my back. 

Part-5 

      The principal sent both of us home and Mark to hospital because y/n bit him on the arm. And I followed y/n to her house, one doctor was called beforehand to treat y/n but her father treated her by himself because he thought the doctor won't be as careful as he will, so the doctor took a check on my wounds. 

       Y/n hiss in pain "dad the medicine hurts", "of course it will hurt what did you thought medicine will tickle you after this huge fight you put on their (y/n look down, but the Hitler turn to me making my backbone shiver) and you, can't you keep your own fight to yourself? Why y/n as to go to your rescue everytime. You should be a friend and rescue her ounces"- Mr. Kim said, I gokul "I.. I will sir"- i said "when?", "Umm... well … whenever she needs me, I'll be there, I promise. I'll always protect y/n"- I said honestly, mr. Kim looked at me up and down and turn "I doubt that"- I try to protest but y/n beat me to it. 

     "dad don't worry, I know he won't leave me alone if I was in trouble for hurting. He will stay by my side even if I curse him and throw knives at him (she turned to me, my eyes were wide) right? (I nod viggaruy) see, also he said he will return the favor"- she said 'when did I?', "with what?''- mr. Kim asked "by being my butler for this week"- she said and turned to me and smiled brightly, I was shocked.

Page-6

      "Hear you go your highness"- I said handing her the bottle "thank you servant"- she said "so this is what you needed me for ha? You made me skip karate classes"- I said "well if I win the semi final and the finals, you'll be the one to have the treat right and I need to say something to my father, you know how business he is, also I like calling your servant"- she said laughing I sigh. 

     Back in time- I chuckled remembering the sweet yet painful memories of the time. I didn't know at that time how important y/n was to me until she went far away from me, I drowned myself in work yet her absence irritates me. But today when I found out about mr. Kim's health, the promise I made to her father got more stronger in me to full fill. I will be there for her now to protect her in any ups and downs. I won't leave her side again. I made up my mind. 

Y/n pov

      I followed nana after hearing jungkook and ji hyo conversation. I can't tell it hit her hard, I follow her to the room where she sit on the bed looking down, I was standing on the doorway too afraid to face her from front. After the door shutting sound from jungkook office nana seem to snap out of her trance and sigh "tell me child (I look at her) was it all plan from the beginning? Was it planned to fool us and play with our emotions and give us false hope?

Page-7

     Was it fun to watch your parents being tost in this lies?"- she said it hurt me badly, I immediately broke down "NO, please nana don't say like that, we didn't mean to hurt you or anyone with our lie like that, please believe us"- I said crying "then why? Why you did all this? Telling lie about your relationship, hiding about that girl of jungkook?"- she asked, I kneel down in front of her "we had no choice, we both were suffering from the push our parents we're making on us. I had a dream but my dad's wish was coming in front even jungkook wasn't free with his love. So when we both had an opportunity in this marriage we took it and used it to our benefit. We had to lie to maintain the happiness between all of us"- I said honestly. 

    Nana sigh "let me tell you something, no matter how much you sugar coat a lie, it will be better in the end (I know it all but it's hard to face it) but tell me one thing (I look up) those moments you had with jungkook was it all a act? Because I saw in your eyes that you have affection for him, so tell me y/n does all those just a show or something else?"- she asked, I felt I was going in the trance, it really made me question.

      'was it all a show, no it was not a show but… what was it then? Why is it coming to me now?' I couldn't help thinking more and more about it.

Page-8

       when I felt a hand on my shoulder "I know you're being confused but let me give you advice, never push down your feelings, it will hurt more, just let it flow"- she said. 

     After sitting there for a few minutes, I left the room to let Nana rest. I heard a whimpering and crying noise from the couch, I slowly walked towards it and saw Jungkook roll up in a ball and cry holding his mouth. I know he's in pain, the person he loved the most is getting hurt and he was the reason behind it. He couldn't even go to anyone for comfort, he can just sit and endure his pain. 

    I felt like crying, hearing him in pain. I did what Nana told me, flowing with your emotions, so I went behind him and back hugged him tightly. He got stiff for a moment then my soothing hand on his stomach made him burst into more tears. But I was there now to comfort him and he knows it. 

In the morning 

     I woke up from the sun hitting my face and the doorbell ring, I looked at my side to see an empty bed. I walk to open the door to see a enuwoo's face. I squinted my eyes and try to see again but that idiots face again came in front "am I dreaming or.."- I said but suddenly I got scoop in his arms "y/n it's me, I missed you so much fatty"- he said, yap it's him. "Eunwoo? How are you here? You didn't tell me you're coming"- I said he put me down. 

Page-9

    "Well I'm here to take you back to seoul"- he said with a rather sad slow voice, I frowned and looked at him, I didn't notice jungkook, nana and jihyo all were out in the hallway. "What? Now? Why? I mean.."- I try to form a word "y/n (he hold my shoulder) your father's needs you now, he's… he's in tough time fitting with his life", "w.. what are saying, he's fine… I just talked to him.."- I shutter, he sigh "he was hiding it all, he had kidney falor, even after surgery he didn't have much time left, I suggest we leave in the night flight today, y/n? Are you listening?"- he said everything seemed to be toned down, I felt it ringing in my ears. I went to my room even everyone calling my name and close the door behind. 

A/n pov

      As they sit on the couch y/n came out of the room all dress up "I.. I'm going to my work, I have lot of it. Don't worry I'm taking a taxi"- y/n said and went out, everyone can see the pain in her voice jungkook rises up to go to her but eunwoo stops him shaking his head. "Give her some time, I know she'll be okay" 

    In office y/n walk in like a zombie and everyone seem to notice the quiet behaviour of her even sehun notice, while he look at y/ns picture on his desktop, he heard y/n knocking "y/n what's wrong you seem off"- he asked "I need to go to seoul immediately sir and hear is my resignation letter"

To be continued….