=Fifteen=

He cant believe it, his lover laying died infront of him, died meters away from him, His world crash seeing it, He saw how the angels scream and shake, but its different to him, the love of his life is...... gone. Seeing jisoo and ami being calmed down by hoseok and rose he rush to his side placing the lifeless body on his lap, he didnt care if his cloth will be stained, its doesn't matter all that matter is his lover, his tears escape, the tears he never show years ago when his mother died, and now its repeating, the person he love more than his brother and father.
"B-baby? Dont play joke please, tell me this just one of your jokes please baby, Y-you promise me to never leave me please, W-woke up baby, Your baby bunny want cuddles please, i wont tease you anymore if you open your eyes baby, Talk to me please, Baby p-please" He broke down, the thing he never do after Queen Jeons death, In the corner of the room, there Mari and Lucy smiling in there sadness, Dexie and Pexie is sobbing in the kitchen seeing the scene infront of them, Jungkook hug him sobbing hard, pecking taes forehead and his pale lips, Saying sweet things in his ears hoping for him to woke up, but nothing, he received silence, The demons look at him with the glint of sadness in there eyes, Lucy hold Maris hand and smile.
"I gotta do what i gonna do, stay here" Mari nod before Lucy vanish in thin air
"I hope your going to do the right thing lucy" Mari said as she shiver feeling V is near her.
"He will be alright V dont worry"
'I know Mari, his a strong boy and plus lucy is there to help' She nod in agreement smiling to V who gladly return the smile, They continue, Jin and Jennie shaking, Jimin who is frozen not believing the scene, Ami who is crying in hoseoks shoulder, Jisoo who is completely past out in Rose embrace, Jungkook still rocking Taes body, whimpering he felt weak, There attention were caught by a loud knock in the door, They didnt answer but it only grow louder, Namjoon sigh and volunteer to open the door, As he open it his eyes frown, A middle age women is standing in there door, She have a classy dress/gown, Pale skin, one thing will describe her, Beautiful, She smile.
"May i come in young man, i just wanna speak something" She said.
"Who are you?" Namjoon ask.
"Lucy" She said Making namjoon to think, her name is familiar tho but shrug it off.
"What do you want?" He ask making the lady chuckle.
"Im here for some thing important young man, Im here for Kim Taehyung" she said glint of sadness in her voice, Namjoon nod and let the stranger inside, She walk straight to the living room glancing at Mari and V in the corner, She turn his gaze to a heartbreaking scene, A sobbing jungkook hugging Taehyung, Everyone notice her.
"Who are you?" Ami ask but lucy just glance at her and turn back to them.
"I ask you lady, who are you?" Ami ask rudely cause of the crying.
"Im lucy and watch how you speak Ami" Ami was shock, Lucy stand beside a broken jungkook who didnt even feel her presence, She fake cough gaining jungkooks attention, She smile.
"Can i hold the prince please?" Jungkook didnt respond but growl lowly.
"I ask mister, can i hold the prince" She ask but nothing, She dont have no choice, She tries to snatch the boy.
"NO! GIVE ME MY TAEHYUNG! LEAVE US ALONE!" Jungkook protest, In the background, Namjoon stopping jin and yoongi doing same to jimin, Ami is too exhausted to move.
"Give the boy demon" Lucy push him carrying her master, dry blood stain taes cloths, Jungkook was sobbing breaking there heart.
"Give my baby please!" He beg but lucy didnt mind him, she just rush up stair to taes room, barging the door open laying him softly in the bed, She then search under the bed, finding something, Jungkook was running to tae but stop as licy roared.
"STAY AWAY FROM HIM JUST FOR NOW YOUNG MAN!" She continue to search as her hand touch something she smile pulling it, The other was inside the room now, curious how this lady know taehyungs room, As she found the certain bottle she smile closing the box putting it on the night stand, She sit beside tae carressing his cheecks.
"Everything will be alright tae" She smile looking at jungkook.
"Come here young man" She said and jungkook immediately follow sutting in the opposite side looking how paler taehyung is breaking his heart.
"Do you love him?" Her question made him froze tears fall from his eyes.
"I do, i really do, he change me, he make me feel this weird feelings, i like it, his the one who make me red even un his slightest movements, i love him, i dont care about the people think, i want him close to me, forever" he said making lucy smile.
"Great, can you put your hand in his heart?" He follow it, confused.
"What do you feel?"
"I feel- a small beat!" He said jumping but lucy stop him.
"Dont disturb his sleep kook, His still alive cause of your love kook" Lucy explain and jungkook sob.
"But his getting weaker" lucy added breaking there heart, she sigh forcing taes mouth to open, opening the bottle, full of black liquid and drip a one drop of it in taes mouth closing it after, and smile.
"1" she count making them curious.
"2" they heard tae whimper.
"3" the whimper became louder as he start to sweat and squirm.
"4" He take a deep breath, his chest panting up and down.
"NO MAKE IT STOP! HIS IN PAIN PLEASE!" Jungkook beg holding taes hand that is now boiling hot, his skin turning red, sweat forming in his forehead, everyone is shaking, sobbing.
"This is the only way around" Licy said standing up, getting a dagger from her pocket, Raising it aiming for taes heart.
"The only way around" She said before percing in derp in his flesh, black liquid splatter.
"What did you do?!" Jungkook said trying to punch and take the deadly weapon but he dont have the strength, Tae open his eyes and close it slowly after, Lucy have the satisfaction smile and pull the dagger again.
"Wake up master" Lucy order and dark dust start to apper, They raise there head to see where the dust is coming only to see taehyungs half body fading, As jungkook start to cry harder not knowing what to do, he want to hug him but a force is stopping him and so as the other.
"N-no baby!" Jungkook shouted but taes body is nowhere to be seen, only a smiling Lucy, the spell broke as everyone charge her, slapping her and jisoo begging, but the dlap didnt affect lucy, well accept for the messy hair and red cheeck, she sigh and cough.
"I didnt make him disappear, if he come back, pretend that scene never. Ever. Happend" Lucy said and they were confused.
"How can we do that if his gone?!" Jimin try to slap her but a hand stop him, they were shock.
"Jiminie hyung? Are you gonna hurt lucy noona?" Taehyung said, his perfectly fine, no bruises no blood, his fine.
"T-tae?" Jisoo shutters makong yar tolt his head.
"Whats taking yoy all so long? Im waiting outside!" He pout making everyone froze. His alive.
"Y-youre alive" Ami rush to hug her brother, making taehyung more confused.
"Im always alive eonnie! What are you saying? *long cute gasp* You want taetae died?!" He said covering his mouth earning a giggle from Lucy, he smiled getting out of there hug and hug lucy instead.
"They can see you noona! Taetae happy now! But taetae want to go party too" he said cutely as lucy smile.
"Your slipping in your tiny space tiger, calm down" he shush him as he nod.
"Kookie? Why kookie cry? And Jisoo eonnie too? And jinnie eomma?" He ask didnt know what happened, they smile.
"Nothing baby, we thought we lost you, you wanna go to party now?" Jisoo ask and tae jump and squel.
"YEYYY IM GONNA DRINK NOW!" He shout making them giggle.
"Its time for me to go tae, take care of your self ok?" Lucy said and tae pout but nod, she smile but before she even exit the room tae stop her.
"Is mari ok?" He ask and lucy nod.
"Shes happy tae, thanks to you" she said and tae smile, as she close the door all the attention bring back to tae.
"How did you know her tae and whos mari?"
Yoongi ask and tae didnt respind instead stand up picking the bottle with half full of black liquid but change to red in a split second, no one notice it except namjoon all focus on taes movements.
"I meet her months ago, i help her and now she pay me with her help" tae said looking at the bottle side viewing the other.
"And mari is her friend, and that story is not allowed to tell for now h.y.u.n.g " tae said completely changing but in a blink he smile looking at them this time, yoongi feel a shiver down his spine as tae called him that.
"Is that answer your curiosity h.y.u.n.g ?" He ask and yoongi nod, tae put a smile.
"Then lets go? I wanna go to party now" he said and throwing the bottle as black liquid splash everywhere making himself flinch.
"Tf?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT AND FLINCH?!" Hoseok spat making tae look at him with a devil smirk and change to a pathetic one, tears run down his cheecks.
"Why are you yelling to my brother?" Ami ask him as hoseok frozen, now scared to a new tae, jungkook shush tae sobbing.
"I wanna go party kookie" he pled and jungkook nod.
"Ok lets go baby" grabbing taes hand dragging him outside, tae notice the blood in the stair with disgust.
"Whos blood is this?" Tae ask making the others behind him shock.
"N-no one tiger, theres a wild animal enter the house so we kill it" Jin said shuttering, tae smell it as a sweet fruity smell of blood hit him.
"Kinda familiar tho, smells good too" tae said making the others look at him as he realize what he said.
"What?" Tae ask making hoseok pale, he didnt know.
"Why hoseok hyung pale? Are you sick hyung?" Tae said going to hoseok side palming hoseoks forehead.

Hoseoks POV

I cant move, i dont know why, his hand is cold, super cold, like his been dead. But his talking and moving, this not taehyung. But i cant just say that without evidence, this is the new tae, i cant say it, and the way his voice change earlier, im sure i heard it and namjoon also saw the liquid, the way he move, i need more evidence.

(H-hey thank you so much for reading this chap, cant believe your interested mwheehhe😊

Salang haeyo so much!💜💜✨)