=FIVE=

"Tiger? Are you listening?" Ami ask making tae flinch and look around.
"Yes Unnie, your saying?" He ask, Jisoo giggle.
"Your not listening again tae, now tell me whats bothering you?" She ask.
"Well i meet V, like days ago and his very nice" tae said making Jisoo sweat in fear, but never show it, There in there table sitting, Prince of North Celestia, there cousin Kim seokjin, more like a mom to them, Kim Jennie, Taes Persobal maoden and a trusted one, Park Jimin, there having a reunion like ganern.
"Who exactly tae?" Ami ask.
"V, he said his living inside of me" tae said maling jin gasp, running and examine his cousin
"OMG?! ARE YOU OK TIGER?! HOW DID-"
" Im ok Hyung its just, im also confused"
'Ofc you are angel, just tell that im your spirit or like that' V inserted making tae smile.
"His like my other spirit but im not letting him take over me yet cause he said its dangerous" tae said innocently, Jisoo sigh and smile after
"So as i was saying, King if Tartarus is coming tommorow cause of things to discuss" Jimin jump.
"WHAT?! CANT YOU IMAGINE THE TRAUMA THAT THOSE F*CKERS DO TO YOUR PEOPLE?!" Jimin demanded, Jisoo sigh.
"Dont worry Jiminshi, were going to go there, Its about something important and i want you all there" Jisoo said.
"Im not also into this but its about the kingdoms safety, theres a up coming disaster and its dangerous if we only fight on our own" Jisoo explain, everyone nod in agreement, Tae just listen and eat, then kkanji jump into Taes lap, purring needing some attention, Tae coo at him petting his silvery fur.
"Unnie? Can i bring kkanji?" Tae aak and jisoo smiled.
"Ofc tae, you can, just dont let him out of your sight" Jisoo said, tae was wondering about kkanji his marks glow.
"Unnie? Why are kkanjis mark became light pink?" Tae ask, Jisoo and ami look to Kkanji that now is napping in taes lap and absorbing the loving warmth of his owner.
"Really? I dont know tiger, maybe his getting older" Ami said, She didnt even know why, she slide it off and tae believe her.
'Tae, The time is coming soon' A new voice said, didnt know who it was, so he shrug it off and continue petting kkanji.
'My child Becareful' The voice ring again and silence.
"Jin hyung, can you sleep with me tonight?" Jin smile
"Ofc, everything for my taebear" Tae giggle careful not to wake kkanji.
"ME TOO!" ami said then Jimin and Jennie, and jisoo, Jin giggle, even if his only a prince but the youngers look up to him like a queen, a mother, he have soft spot to them, They proceed and prepare there room, Watch movies, lot of cuddles, giggles and laughter, They play monopoly and other games, Its just a normal event to them, But the happiest of all, not knowing what the disaster will do.

(Am i doing this right or nah? Sorry for the typos my reader)