651 : Dark Shadow

Start from the beginning

The two spaces overlap, and the breath of Ning Yuzhou appears from time to time, which is indeed easy to interfere with the judgment of the topaz.

Ling Jue, Guihua and other Yuanhuang cultivators all looked solemnly, and said one after another: "I think the dark shadow inside gives me a very bad feeling."

"Yes, it seems to keep spreading out."

"It won't break free from that space, will it?"

"It should be unlikely..."

"This is not necessarily true. If the two spaces overlap and merge, sooner or later the dark shadow will spread from the other space to here."

"That's none of our business. Who knows next time the fairy tomb opens again, will we come in again?"

…………

There are many confident cultivators, and they all feel that next time the fairy tomb is open, maybe they have already cultivated to the Yuan Emperor realm, and they don’t meet the conditions for entering the fairy tomb?

After discussing for a while, everyone suddenly remembered that no matter what the dark shadow was inside, Wen Qiao's husband hadn't found it yet.

Is it possible that the other party is really stuck in it?

Thinking about it this way, her scalp numb immediately, and she looked at Wen Qiao nervously, wouldn't she want to go in and find someone?

At this time, I heard Wen Qiao say: "I want to go in and see, who of you wants to go in?"

The cultivators present hesitately looked at her. If it were other places, they would naturally accompany her to rush, but the dark shadow inside was too weird, and the danger of swallowing made people instinctively jealous.

Seeing them hesitate, Wen Qiao didn't feel anything, and said, "Since you don't want to go in, then..."

"I will accompany you in."

A voice rang, interrupting her.

Wen Qiao looked over and found that it turned out to be Ling Jue. This demon race was rebellious by nature and hated being controlled by others the most. When Wen Qiao was beaten up twice, he couldn't help resenting her in his heart.

Ling Jue was uncomfortable when she saw him, and said with a gloomy face: "I'm just interested in that dark shadow."

Guihua also said, "Wen-girl, I will accompany you in, too. Without you, I won't be able to keep the inheritance of Guixian."

Although when he got the inheritance, he wanted to fight back and get out of her control. But it has to be said that it is also because of the knowledge of Qiao that he can walk here peacefully in the tomb of the immortal, without being snatched by other people. Since I have accepted her love, I naturally want to return it to her.

Of course, there is another reason. Guihua always feels that Wen Qiao has a kind of fortune in her body, and she will not necessarily die following her.

Xu Zhaozhao's disciples from the Saint Martial Hall also expressed their desire to enter with Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao refused, "I can't guarantee what's going on inside, and your cultivation level is not enough, so just wait outside."

Xu Zhaozhao's few are actually in the Yuan Dynasty, but only in the early and middle stages of the Yuan Dynasty.

Look at Guihua and Ling Jue. These two were lucky enough to be inherited by the immortals, and they became the late stage of the Yuan Emperor Realm in one fell swoop. They were regarded as the ones with the highest cultivation level in the tomb of the immortals, and they were indeed better than them. But no matter how powerful it is, they are not as powerful as Wen Qiao, but this one has the strength of the Yuan Emperor during the Yuan Dynasty, and she is regarded as the one with the strongest combat effectiveness in the immortal tomb.